OT.... riight....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly Mom" Someone's sister if
    you ask me.

    Justin <[email protected]> wrote: Hello all. Please help my sick and elderly mother get back
    on her feet
    > financially. she recently fell down the steps and broke her arm and shoulder. Please visit our
    > website for more information:
    >
    > http://www.freewebs.com/helpformom/
    >
    > Thank you very much,
    >
    > Justin

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
    Mom"
    > Someone's sister if you ask me.

    I won't give that skank loser scamster any additional exposure.

    Bill "took out the trash" S.

  3. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    If it smells like BULLSHIT.....

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
    Mom"
    > Someone's sister if you ask me.
    >

    > Justin <[email protected]> wrote: Hello all. Please help my sick and elderly mother get back
    > on her feet
    > > financially. she recently fell down the steps and broke her arm and shoulder. Please visit our
    > > website for more information:
    > >
    > > http://www.freewebs.com/helpformom/
    > >
    > > Thank you very much,
    > >
    > > Justin

    ---

  4. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
    Mom"
    > Someone's sister if you ask me.

    Maybe I'll send her a can of beans just in case she is hungry. Or maybe generic mac n' cheese or
    ramen. That will ship cheaper.

    Matt

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
    Mom"
    > Someone's sister if you ask me.

    The POOR woman! Send her to me. I'll look after her. Once she's healed she can do my housework
    and repay me.
    --
    Westie ;-) (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  6. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    It must be BULLSHIT...

    --