OT.... riight....

Penny S

Guest
this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly Mom" Someone's sister if
you ask me.

Justin <[email protected]> wrote: Hello all. Please help my sick and elderly mother get back
on her feet

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
Mom"
> Someone's sister if you ask me.

I won't give that skank loser scamster any additional exposure.

Bill "took out the trash" S.

If it smells like ********.....

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
Mom"
> Someone's sister if you ask me.
>

> Justin <[email protected]> wrote: Hello all. Please help my sick and elderly mother get back
> on her feet
> > financially. she recently fell down the steps and broke her arm and shoulder. Please visit our
> > website for more information:
> >
> > http://www.freewebs.com/helpformom/
> >
> > Thank you very much,
> >
> > Justin

---

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
Mom"
> Someone's sister if you ask me.

Maybe I'll send her a can of beans just in case she is hungry. Or maybe generic mac n' cheese or
ramen. That will ship cheaper.

Matt

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> this was posted on another newsgroup, take a good look at the "Elderly
Mom"
> Someone's sister if you ask me.

The POOR woman! Send her to me. I'll look after her. Once she's healed she can do my housework
and repay me.
--
Westie ;-) (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

It must be ********...

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)