General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: Some Friday LAFFS For "cybercat" :-)

Started by Gregory Morrow · · Last activity · 14 posts · 161 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 April 2007
Last activity
29 April 2007
Original author
Gregory Morrow
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
161
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Greg Morrow posted some trash.

    Very inappropriate, Greg.

    If you want to trade lesbian jokes with Cybercat, I'd prefer (and I'm
    sure other posters might agree) you do it via email. ICK.

    gloria p

  2. On Apr 27, 12:25�am, "Gregory Morrow" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Enjoy, LUV...!!!

    xoxoxo
    Greg   ;-D

    Q. Did you hear they came out with a new lesbian shoe?
    A. They're called Dikes. They have an extra long tongue and only take one
    finger. to get off!"

    I like that one, but to merit the last three words I think it would
    need to be Dykes. hehe

    dike
    noun
    1 : an artificial watercourse : DITCH
    2 a : a bank usually of earth constructed to control or confine
    water : LEVEE b : a barrier preventing passage especially of something
    undesirable
    3 a : a raised causeway b : a tabular body of igneous rock that has
    been injected while molten into a fissure
    ---

    Sheldon

  3. Sheldon said:
    Quoted message said:

    Q. Did you hear they came out with a new lesbian shoe?
    A. They're called Dikes. They have an extra long tongue and only take one
    finger. to get off!"

    Quoted message said:

    I like that one, but to merit the last three words I think it would need
    to be Dykes. hehe

    dike


    <snip definition>

    No, the joke is making a play on words. It's referring to Nike, the
    well-known maker of athletic shoes, i.e., Nike + dyke = Dike.

    Your version misses out on that layer of humor.

    Bob

  4. Puester said:

    Greg Morrow posted some trash.

    Very inappropriate, Greg.

    If you want to trade lesbian jokes with Cybercat, I'd prefer (and I'm
    sure other posters might agree) you do it via email. ICK.

    gloria p

    I agree. This constant bashing of cybercat is getting really annoying,
    regardless of whether it consists of "jokes" or not.

    Jill

  5. On Apr 27, 5:52 pm, "Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz>

    Quoted message said:
    Sheldon said:
    Quoted message said:

    Q. Did you hear they came out with a new lesbian shoe?
    A. They're called Dikes. They have an extra long tongue and only take one
    finger. to get off!"


    I like that one, but to merit the last three words I think it would need
    to be Dykes. hehe

    Quoted message said:

    dike

    <snip definition>

    No, the joke is making a play on words. It's referring to Nike, the
    well-known maker of athletic shoes, i.e., Nike + dyke = Dike.

    Your version misses out on that layer of humor.

    Bob

    Err no the joke is lame since Nike and dyke are not pronounce at all
    the same.

  6. John Kane said:

    Err no the joke is lame since Nike and dyke are not pronounce at all
    the same.

    Ahhh, you beat me to that point! Thus, the joke was incredibly lame to
    begin with (as was most of the list). Boring ...

    Really, really old Greggy -- and not even funny. I really could do
    without all the recycled [censored]. Keep it off list, please. I am starting
    to believe you really are just a little 14 year old fan boi. Find a
    list your own intellectual age, please.

    --Lin

  7. "jmcquown" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Puester said:

    Greg Morrow posted some trash.

    Very inappropriate, Greg.

    If you want to trade lesbian jokes with Cybercat, I'd prefer (and I'm
    sure other posters might agree) you do it via email. ICK.

    gloria p

    I agree. This constant bashing of cybercat is getting really annoying,
    regardless of whether it consists of "jokes" or not.

    Jill

    Jealous?

  8. Bob Terwilliger said:
    Sheldon said:
    Quoted message said:

    Q. Did you hear they came out with a new lesbian shoe?
    A. They're called Dikes. They have an extra long tongue and only take one
    finger.    to get off!"


    I like that one, but to merit the last three words I think it would need
    to be Dykes. hehe

    Quoted message said:

    dike

    <snip definition>

    No, the joke is making a play on words. It's referring to Nike, the
    well-known maker of athletic shoes, i.e., Nike + dyke = Dike.

    Your version misses out on that layer of humor.

    Nonsense. My play on words is much better... you didn't get it and I
    ain't telling you.

  9. On 27 Apr 2007 16:52:01 -0500, "Bob Terwilliger"

    virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz said:

    Nike + dyke = Dike.

    Your version misses out on that layer of humor.

    Bob

    You live in California, yet you say Nyke? It's
    Nykee. End of story. Go to the end of the line.

    --
    See return address to reply by email

  10. Puester said:

    Greg Morrow posted some trash.

    Very inappropriate, Greg.

    If you want to trade lesbian jokes with Cybercat, I'd prefer (and I'm
    sure other posters might agree) you do it via email. ICK.

    It's marked OT, Gloria, and in any case is certainly no worse than
    that lame "Chuckle of the day" which is a daily feature here...

    What do you have against lesbians? They like to laugh too, donchya
    know...

    --
    Best
    Greg

  11. jmcquown said:
    Puester said:

    Greg Morrow posted some trash.

    Quoted message said:

    Very inappropriate, Greg.

    Quoted message said:

    If you want to trade lesbian jokes with Cybercat, I'd prefer (and I'm
    sure other posters might agree) you do it via email. ICK.

    Quoted message said:

    gloria p

    I agree. This constant bashing of cybercat is getting really annoying,
    regardless of whether it consists of "jokes" or not.

    [Keeping my comments short because Jill I know is probably busy with
    her third chat of the day already...]

    Very well then, Jill, don't expect me to rush to your defense anymore
    when cybertwot or others here call you a whiny unemployed middle - age
    loser...

    :-)

    --
    Best
    Greg

  12. Lin said:
    John Kane said:

    Err no the joke is lame since Nike and dyke are not pronounce at all
    the same.

    Ahhh, you beat me to that point! Thus, the joke was incredibly lame to
    begin with (as was most of the list). Boring ...

    Really, really old Greggy -- and not even funny. I really could do
    without all the recycled [censored]. Keep it off list, please. I am starting
    to believe you really are just a little 14 year old fan boi. Find a
    list your own intellectual age, please.

    --Lin

    i didn't like greg's jokes either, but i like this from redd foxx:
    they got a new breakfast cereal out called queerios. they don't even
    sell 'em, they just eat each other.

    your pal,
    blake

  13. blake murphy said:
    Lin said:

    John Kane wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Err no the joke is lame since Nike and dyke are not pronounce at all
    the same.

    Quoted message said:

    Ahhh, you beat me to that point! Thus, the joke was incredibly lame to
    begin with (as was most of the list). Boring ...

    Quoted message said:

    Really, really old Greggy -- and not even funny. I really could do
    without all the recycled [censored]. Keep it off list, please. I am starting
    to believe you really are just a little 14 year old fan boi. Find a
    list your own intellectual age, please.

    Quoted message said:

    --Lin

    i didn't like greg's jokes either, but i like this from redd foxx:
    they got a new breakfast cereal out called queerios. they don't even
    sell 'em, they just eat each other.

    :-)

    Q: What is a can of open tuna on a lesbian's kitchen counter called?

    A: Potpourri

    [and just who is this "Lin", never saw her before...another "shape -
    shifter" or just a clueless noobie...???]

    --
    Best
    Greg

  14. Gregory Morrow said:
    jmcquown said:
    Puester said:

    Greg Morrow posted some trash.

    Quoted message said:

    Very inappropriate, Greg.

    Quoted message said:

    If you want to trade lesbian jokes with Cybercat, I'd prefer (and
    I'm sure other posters might agree) you do it via email. ICK.

    Quoted message said:

    gloria p

    I agree. This constant bashing of cybercat is getting really
    annoying, regardless of whether it consists of "jokes" or not.

    [Keeping my comments short because Jill I know is probably busy with
    her third chat of the day already...]


    Nope, not even close!

    Quoted message said:

    Very well then, Jill, don't expect me to rush to your defense anymore
    when cybertwot or others here call you a whiny unemployed middle - age
    loser...

    :-)

    Greg, I appreciate your defense of me, I really do. But I've had him/her
    and many others killfiled for a long time. I only see those replies because
    folks like you continue to reply. Besides, they are just jealous because
    although I'm unemployed I don't seem to be in any rush to find work, do I?
    Sure, I'd like to and yes, I apply for jobs. But the thing is, I don't
    *have to* 🙂

    Jill

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.