General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: The Dying Priest! Funny!

Started by Hacienda de Ville · · Last activity · 9 posts · 152 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 November 2007
Last activity
14 November 2007
Original author
Hacienda de Ville
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
152
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years, he had faithfully
    served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse
    to come
    near.

    "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

    "I would really like to see Senators Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton
    before
    I die," whispered the priest.

    "I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

    The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response.
    Soon the
    word arrived; Senators Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit
    the
    priest.

    As they went to the hospital, Hilary commented to Teddy, "I don't know
    why
    the old priest wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images
    and
    might even get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT."
    Kennedy agreed--it was a good thing.

    When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Ted's hand in
    his
    right hand and Hillary's hand in his left. There was silence and a
    look of
    serenity on the old priest's face.

    Finally Senator Kennedy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could
    have
    chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

    The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life
    after
    our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

    "Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

    The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves.

    I would like to do the same."

  2. Oh pshaw, on Mon 12 Nov 2007 05:56:27p, Hacienda de Ville meant to say...

    Quoted message said:

    The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years, he had faithfully
    served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse
    to come
    near.

    "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

    "I would really like to see Senators Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton
    before
    I die," whispered the priest.

    "I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

    The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response.
    Soon the
    word arrived; Senators Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit
    the
    priest.

    As they went to the hospital, Hilary commented to Teddy, "I don't know
    why
    the old priest wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images
    and
    might even get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT."
    Kennedy agreed--it was a good thing.

    When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Ted's hand in
    his
    right hand and Hillary's hand in his left. There was silence and a
    look of
    serenity on the old priest's face.

    Finally Senator Kennedy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could
    have
    chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

    The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life
    after
    our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

    "Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

    The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves.

    I would like to do the same."

    LMFAO!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright

    (to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)
    ______________________________________________________________

    OK, I'm weird ! But I'm saving up to be eccentric.

  3. Wayne Boatwright said:

    Oh pshaw, on Mon 12 Nov 2007 05:56:27p, Hacienda de Ville meant to say...

    Quoted message said:

    The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years, he had faithfully
    served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse
    to come
    near.

    "Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

    "I would really like to see Senators Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton
    before
    I die," whispered the priest.

    "I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

    The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response.
    Soon the
    word arrived; Senators Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit
    the
    priest.

    As they went to the hospital, Hilary commented to Teddy, "I don't know
    why
    the old priest wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images
    and
    might even get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT."
    Kennedy agreed--it was a good thing.

    When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Ted's hand in
    his
    right hand and Hillary's hand in his left. There was silence and a
    look of
    serenity on the old priest's face.

    Finally Senator Kennedy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could
    have
    chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

    The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life
    after
    our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

    "Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

    The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves.

    I would like to do the same."

    LMFAO!

    Please don't turn into an Om. There's enough noise in here
    without bozos like you qouting 60 lines of an OT joke just to add
    one line of meaningless laughter.

    And then you started another meaningless thread in response to
    this.

  4. Oh pshaw, on Mon 12 Nov 2007 08:00:41p, Rev. Newt Zest meant to say...

    Quoted message said:
    Wayne Boatwright said:

    LMFAO!

    Please don't turn into an Om. There's enough noise in here
    without bozos like you qouting 60 lines of an OT joke just to add
    one line of meaningless laughter.

    You're right about this one. Sorry,.

    Quoted message said:

    And then you started another meaningless thread in response to
    this.

    This one is none of your business.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright

    (to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)
    ______________________________________________________________

    OK, I'm weird ! But I'm saving up to be eccentric.

  5. Wayne Boatwright said:

    Oh pshaw, on Mon 12 Nov 2007 08:00:41p, Rev. Newt Zest meant to say...

    Quoted message said:

    And then you started another meaningless thread in response to
    this.

    This one is none of your business.

    But you posted it for thousands of people to see?

    It just seems like there's an awful lot of [censored] in RFC today
    without a bunch of regular, supposedly normal people littering
    the group with a bunch of [censored].

  6. Hacienda de Ville said:


    The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life
    after
    our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

    "Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

    The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves.

    I would like to do the same."

    yeah, the democrats sure could teach the republicans a thing or two
    about lying and thieving.

    your pal,
    blake

  7. "blake murphy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Hacienda de Ville said:


    The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life
    after
    our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

    "Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

    The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves.

    I would like to do the same."

    yeah, the democrats sure could teach the republicans a thing or two
    about lying and thieving.

    I sense sarcasm. 🙂

  8. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:02:38 -0500, "cybercat" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    "blake murphy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Hacienda de Ville said:


    The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life
    after
    our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

    "Amen" said Teddy. "Amen" said Hillary.

    The old priest continued... "He died between two lying thieves.

    I would like to do the same."

    yeah, the democrats sure could teach the republicans a thing or two
    about lying and thieving.

    I sense sarcasm. 🙂

    you win!!!

    your pal,
    blake

  9. "blake murphy" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I sense sarcasm. 🙂

    you win!!!

    What IS this thing?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.