General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: The Meatrix - a short cartoon

Started by Todd Gastaldo · · Last activity · 8 posts · 354 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 November 2003
Last activity
11 November 2003
Original author
Todd Gastaldo
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
354
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

    http://www.bancruelfarms.org/meatrix/

    Even the staunchest carnivores might agree - some of them at least...

    My tanks to the fine chap who sent it to me...

  2. Todd Gastaldo said:

    This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

    http://www.bancruelfarms.org/meatrix/

    Even the staunchest carnivores might agree - some of them at least...

    My tanks to the fine chap who sent it to me...


    They let you drive tanks ?
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email hidden]

  3. "Todd Gastaldo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

    A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long
    annoyed me that people who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a
    Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a Brown Swiss presume to tell
    farmers how to raise animals.

    --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

  4. "Rich Shewmaker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

    A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long
    annoyed me that people who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a
    Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a Brown Swiss presume to tell
    farmers how to raise animals.

    --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

    I guess if we're going to kill and eat animals, it's OK to make them suffer
    first...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Most farmed animals are raised on factory "farms," where they spend their


    entire lives in cages or crates so small that they can not even turn around.
    Farmed animals are not protected from cruelty under the law. In fact, the
    majority of state anti-cruelty laws specifically exempt farm animals from
    basic humane protection - so abandoning a sick animal on a pile of dead
    animals is considered "normal animal agricultural" practice.<<
    http://www.farmsanctuary.org/about/index.htm

    Hitchhiking on Rich's cruel sentiment...

    I guess if nature forces the tiniest humans through small openings, it's OK
    if MDs make the openings smaller...

    In this latter case, I'm hoping the FBI will take action.

    I know it's unlikely the FBI will take action.

    But I can hope.

    See FBI Mike: NICB Bob doesn't have a vagina, but...
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2248

    Thanks for reading,

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo
    [email hidden]

  5. "Rich Shewmaker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

    A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long
    annoyed me that people who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a
    Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a Brown Swiss presume to tell
    farmers how to raise animals.

    --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

    Dude -- I am an avowed omnivore, but I grew up on a farm and I have
    seen "factory farms". The latter is a decidedly stomach-churning
    experience.

    Honestly? I would rather pay twice as much for a good fryer if it
    meant that I could do away with the things I have seen under the roof
    of a factory farm.

    Really...it's disturbing. No [censored]. I'm geting chills thinking about
    it, so I'm going to go eat a hot dog and try not to think about lips
    and [censored].

    Mark, MD

  6. [email hidden] (Mark) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Honestly? I would rather pay twice as much for a good fryer if it
    meant that I could do away with the things I have seen under the roof
    of a factory farm.

    Really...it's disturbing. No [censored]. I'm geting chills thinking about
    it, so I'm going to go eat a hot dog and try not to think about lips
    and [censored].

    Mark, MD

    Comment:

    Then you'll have a really hard time coming up with an appropriate
    mental image for the relationship between Liberals and Big Government.

    Seriously, I would suggest that if you must eat hamburger, eat only
    that which is ground in front of you. And as for hotdogs, go Hebrew
    National or nothing.

    SBH

  7. Quoted message said:

    "Rich Shewmaker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...

    A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's long
    annoyed me that people who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know a
    Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a Brown Swiss presume to tell
    farmers how to raise animals.

    --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

    Dude -- I am an avowed omnivore, but I grew up on a farm and I have
    seen "factory farms". The latter is a decidedly stomach-churning
    experience.

    Honestly? I would rather pay twice as much for a good fryer if it
    meant that I could do away with the things I have seen under the roof
    of a factory farm.

    Really...it's disturbing. No [censored]. I'm geting chills thinking about
    it, so I'm going to go eat a hot dog and try not to think about lips
    and [censored].

    Mark, MD

    Get a Kosher hot dog. Being 100% Lip & Sphincter free, it is the diameteric
    opposite of Jan Drew

  8. [email hidden] (Ilsa9) wrote in news:20031108230148.14300.00000296
    @mb-m04.aol.com:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Rich Shewmaker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    > This is a GREAT cartoon, IMO...
    >

    A "great" cartoon? It is vegeterrorist anti-farmer propaganda. It's


    long

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    annoyed me that people who have never been on a farm and wouldn't know


    a

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Chester White from a Rhode Island Red from a Brown Swiss presume to


    tell

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    farmers how to raise animals.

    --Rich <-- Determined Omnivore

    Dude -- I am an avowed omnivore, but I grew up on a farm and I have
    seen "factory farms". The latter is a decidedly stomach-churning
    experience.

    Honestly? I would rather pay twice as much for a good fryer if it
    meant that I could do away with the things I have seen under the roof
    of a factory farm.

    Really...it's disturbing. No [censored]. I'm geting chills thinking about
    it, so I'm going to go eat a hot dog and try not to think about lips
    and [censored].

    Mark, MD

    Get a Kosher hot dog. Being 100% Lip & Sphincter free, it is the


    diameteric

    Quoted message said:

    opposite of Jan Drew

    You forgot brain....

    r

    --
    Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with DLT tapes.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.