[OT] Thwarted attempt to increase speed of bike

Just Zis Guy

Guest
Trying to make my bike go faster using crystal energy I visited gadget vendors Farnell. I looked in
their product catalogue for the item required:

http://uk1.farnell.com/a2z/a2z-frame.jhtml?PAGEID=1

Expanding the Crystals section resulted in severe disappointment as the crystals I really wanted,
although they were first in the list, turned out to be unavailable...

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.com

> Trying to make my bike go faster using crystal energy I visited gadget vendors Farnell. I looked
> in their product catalogue for the item
required:

> http://uk1.farnell.com/a2z/a2z-frame.jhtml?PAGEID=1
>
> Expanding the Crystals section resulted in severe disappointment as the crystals I really wanted,
> although they were first in the list, turned out to be unavailable...
>

> --
> Guy
> ===
>
> WARNING: may contain traces of irony. Contents may settle after posting.
> http://www.chapmancentral.com

Just tried it Guy.....you're in luck, they're in stock now!!! Funnily enough, upon reading your mail
I was going to suggest dilithium...but I never thought..... You could always try a level 3
diagnostic test...see if that picks up anything that could be improved upon....

Dave.

> Trying to make my bike go faster using crystal energy I visited gadget vendors Farnell. I looked
> in their product catalogue for the item
required:

> http://uk1.farnell.com/a2z/a2z-frame.jhtml?PAGEID=1
>
> Expanding the Crystals section resulted in severe disappointment as the crystals I really wanted,
> although they were first in the list, turned out to be unavailable...
>

> --
> Guy
> ===
>
> WARNING: may contain traces of irony. Contents may settle after posting.
> http://www.chapmancentral.com

...and I guess you could move from the bent 'bent to a warped wedgie ;-)

> Trying to make my bike go faster using crystal energy I visited gadget vendors Farnell. I looked
> in their product catalogue for the item
required:
> Expanding the Crystals section resulted in severe disappointment as the crystals I really wanted,
> although they were first in the list, turned out to be unavailable...

Oi reckon if you gets some of them ossylating ones an' develop a method of fixing 'em to the saddle
of your proper bike <1> you could find you cycles bloody fast. That Beach Bum song comes to mind:
"Good Vibrations" I thinks.

<1> Not that reclining one you recently broke, oi reckons that done too much ossylatin' and fatigoo
developed.

CPC, a sister company certainly used to have a section in the catalogue for Dilithium crystals.

Jon