Looking for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some Italian beer in the German Aldi supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish cut price rivals.
Looking for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some Italian beer in the German Aldi supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish cut price rivals.
Looking for some cheap cycling stuff (to keep on topic), I got some Italian beer in the German Aldi supermarket that seems to advertise its Danish cut price rivals.
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
ok, I'm stupid. What's the joke?
Sonetto? whats that mean?
One of Aldi's main competitors in the UK is Netto. Aldi sells a lager call So Netto! Maybe Aldi can get the company to print the labels with Sodnetto on next time.
"Gonzalez" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Simon Mason said:
It wasn't too bad at 99p per 660 cm3. It was certainly a lot better than certain Bud*
Budvar is an excellent lager.
Indeed it is (got a few in the fridge now), I was referring to the ghastly US rip off of the Czech beer brewed with rice as its major ingredient in Mortlake, London.
Indeed it is (got a few in the fridge now), I was referring to the ghastly US rip off of the Czech beer brewed with rice as its major ingredient in Mortlake, London.
Fresh beer, they do better to put some golden syrup in it and call it beer-pop.