General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Parasites will impact your nutritional intake.

Started by caesarjbsquitti · · Last activity · 1 post · 200 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 May 2006
Last activity
6 May 2006
Original author
caesarjbsquitti
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
200
Views / 30 days
4
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A problem with Synthetic drugs and parasites.

    Being in the retail speciality store business, we sell everything from
    Canadian Diamonds to Herbal Products. But I would never believe the
    importance of some basic herbs to treat common diseases that impact our
    community.

    In fact it took me 16 years of pain and suffering to finally turn to
    alternative herbs in seeking a treatment. I did not, nor could not
    accept that 'these things' that we were involved in could help, and
    that mainstream medicine was not at all interested in suggesting them.

    One day, I received a brochure from an herbal company, together with
    other magazines from lighting companies, diamond companies, etc. Well
    there was a key word, 'parasites' that I was not use to hearing, but
    there it was. The rest is now history.

    Thunder Bay had a water boil advisory some 20 years ago, at which time
    I had also gone to Mexico and shortly thereafter, developed some
    intestinal problems. Some testing, I have since learned that these
    tests are not 100% accurate to being with, nor do they cover the whole
    spectrum of bacterial infections, did not reveal anything. So I was
    stuck, labelled with an intestinal disorder, symptoms that drained my
    energy, so much so that I felt I was dying, I decided that there was
    limited hope that my body someday would adjust. Well 16 years later
    the condition persisted.

    To be truthful, it was a co-incidence of receiving some educational
    material on 'parasites' from an herbal company, and my eating some raw
    garlic; with noticeable improvement. Also I was given an old wide
    spectrum anti-biotic that made a noticeable improvement in my
    condition. To this day, I still believe that fresh, natural cloves of
    garlic are very effective.

    The brochure on 'parasites' did mention a problem with 'synthetic
    drugs', they are too specific in their focus.

    "Synthetic drugs' - The problem with synthetic drugs is that each drug
    kills only one or two types of parasites and has side effects. If we
    are infected with many types of parasites, it is not possible to treat
    all of them because of the harm in taking many differentn drugs at the
    same time."

    Let us also remember that 'we can't find anything' is not concrete
    proof you don't have them. Testing is for known parasites only, and
    there are some bacterial parasites that have not yet been discovered.
    It is just recently that the Lancet 2002, announced a bacterial
    component to Crohns'. You do recall what happened to Ulcers decades
    ago.

    " New Roots Herbal (the company that brought my attention to this key
    word "parasites' uses twelve powerful traditional anti-parasitic
    herbs....Black Walnut Hulls and Leaves, Wormwood, Garlic Cloves,
    Grapefruit seed extract, Barberry BArk, Golden Seal Root, Ginger, Aloe,
    Quassia, Oregon Grape Root and Sage.

    Food that help prevent and eliminate parasites include garlic, onions,
    raw pumpkin seeds, raw beets, raw carrots, figs papaya seed,
    pomegranate, and cranberry juice.( New Roots Herbal )"

    It is also important in treating 'parasites' to use a 'fiber cleanser'
    many on the market, and a friendly bacterial supplement, Activa,
    yogurts or Cheese will do...

    In hindsite I heard an important observation from a doctor after the
    fact when I commented that the condition was making me feel out of
    touch. He stated that it is a normal result of a toxin in the system.
    My general doctor years earlier was given the same information with
    little feedback.

    Don't make the mistake I made in relying on 'the system' to find,
    diagnose and offer treatment....16 years is a long time to endure.

    Caesar J. B. Squitti

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.