I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
-- TimC As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
Tim,
Just in case you do log on and see this, ock up to Cyclovia in Coburg and ask around. You should find plenty of familiar faces there. If nothing else, maybe someone knows of a pub that's got something on.
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
Tim,
Just in case you do log on and see this, rock up to Cyclovia in Coburg and ask around. You should find plenty of familiar faces there. If nothing else, maybe someone knows of a pub that's got something on.
"Skewer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
TimC said:
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
Tim,
Just in case you do log on and see this, rock up to Cyclovia in Coburg and ask around. You should find plenty of familiar faces there. If nothing else, maybe someone knows of a pub that's got something on.
"Skewer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
TimC said:
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
Tim,
Just in case you do log on and see this, rock up to Cyclovia in Coburg and ask around. You should find plenty of familiar faces there. If nothing else, maybe someone knows of a pub that's got something on.
Cyclovia means Life to the street! Imagine roads with barely a car insight and people of all ages walking, cycling, rollerblading or pushing a pram. That is a Cyclovia. During a Cyclovia, cars are not allowed to drive along the selected road but are still able to cross at designated intersections.
The first Cyclovia in Australia was held on 28 May 2006 in Moreland, Victoria. Over 5,000 participants attended this great day. Click here to visit the Cyclovia Sydney Road Moreland's website. -- Pete.B
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
-- TimC As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
gee, will SBS knock off those impotence ads during cycling events please!!
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
-- TimC As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
gee, will SBS knock off those impotence ads during cycling events please!!
On Apr 13, 11:21 pm, ProfTournesol <ProfTournesol.37t...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com said:
TimC said:
I'm just about to head off for Melbourne (tomorrow morning. Got to pack first). Anyone having a Paris-Roubaix party Sunday night? I'm probably going to have to resort to turning on SBS in the hotel room, because it's unlikely I'll be able to even log in to check replies to this for people saying "yes, I'm having one, and you're invited!"
Quoted message said:
-- TimC As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
gee, will SBS knock off those impotence ads during cycling events please!!
-- ProfTournesol
Do you think it's market research, or prejudice? Quite funny, really. It would be interesting to compare the frequency of these ads with motor "sport" broadcasts, although the issue there was always size, not performance 😉