PARTY!

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
tonite with the wife of:

THE FORCE

what a dumbass. He's out at some two bit race in Arizona and his wife is out on the town. Can't
blame her. 15 years of the Zero K Dream has its effect.

Wild Dancing Woman. I was impressed. Heather Halvorson is almost as good as her, but not quite.

FOR ME TO **** ON!!!

[email protected]...

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> tonite with the wife of:
>
> THE FORCE
>
> what a dumbass. He's out at some two bit race in Arizona and his wife is out on the town. Can't
> blame her. 15 years of the Zero K Dream has its effect.
>
> Wild Dancing Woman. I was impressed. Heather Halvorson is almost as good as her, but not quite.

yeah yeah, no one is ever going to say that i'm a Wild Dancing Woman.

anyway, after taking the winter off, yesterday i went out skating and i

this way if you two are done with him, kay?

thank you, heather