PARTY!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. tonite with the wife of:

    THE FORCE

    what a dumbass. He's out at some two bit race in Arizona and his wife is out on the town. Can't
    blame her. 15 years of the Zero K Dream has its effect.

    Wild Dancing Woman. I was impressed. Heather Halvorson is almost as good as her, but not quite.

    Tags:

  2. Mumu

    Mumu Guest

    FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YsGdnV-aUYU_5qXdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > tonite with the wife of:
    >

    > THE FORCE
    >

    > what a dumbass. He's out at some two bit race in Arizona and his wife is
    out
    > on the town. Can't blame her. 15 years of the Zero K Dream has its effect.
    >

    > Wild Dancing Woman. I was impressed. Heather Halvorson is almost as good
    as
    > her, but not quite.

  3. H Squared

    H Squared Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > tonite with the wife of:
    >
    > THE FORCE
    >
    > what a dumbass. He's out at some two bit race in Arizona and his wife is out on the town. Can't
    > blame her. 15 years of the Zero K Dream has its effect.
    >
    > Wild Dancing Woman. I was impressed. Heather Halvorson is almost as good as her, but not quite.

    yeah yeah, no one is ever going to say that i'm a Wild Dancing Woman.

    anyway, after taking the winter off, yesterday i went out skating and i

    this way if you two are done with him, kay?

    thank you, heather