Pasta for the Buffalo

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:18:26 +0200, Jenko <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Mark wrote:
>> http://www.eurosport.com/cycling/tour-de-france/2006/sport_sto896349.shtml

>"Gutierrez was filmed by hidden cameras entering Fuentes' clinics [...]
>according to Spanish magazine Interviu."
>
>That's false. The magazine says nothing about Gutierrez appearing in the
>films.
>
>Jenko

Are you talking about a specific article, or discounting the
possibility that the magazine supported its article with additional
information through other channels - like an Internet site?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
>> Mark wrote:
>>> http://www.eurosport.com/cycling/tour-de-france/2006/sport_sto896349.shtml

>> "Gutierrez was filmed by hidden cameras entering Fuentes' clinics [...]
>> according to Spanish magazine Interviu."
>>
>> That's false. The magazine says nothing about Gutierrez appearing in the
>> films.
>>

> Are you talking about a specific article, or discounting the
> possibility that the magazine supported its article with additional
> information through other channels - like an Internet site?

I'm talking about the above quoted sentence. It's false.

Jenko

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:16:32 +0200, Jenko <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm talking about the above quoted sentence. It's false.

Well, it could be both false and true, so that doesn't really answer
my question. If you mean that the printed content of the magazine did
not have the reference, it still leaves other responses (the New York
Times responds to charges outside of its own pages all the time).

Have to say that the web site is the most circular one I've seen in
recent memory. Every reference I clicked on returned me to one of
their articles - nothing that I clicked on led to more or better
explanations.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:50:28 -0400, Curtis L. Russell
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:16:32 +0200, Jenko <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>I'm talking about the above quoted sentence. It's false.

>Well, it could be both false and true,

Dumbass,

Is that anything like being "fake, but accurate"?

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:28:01 -0400, SH <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is that anything like being "fake, but accurate"?

Actually, these can easily coexist. Sort of like the answer when
asking about the bust size of most of the Playboy Playmates.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...