Pear, Brie & Jalepeno Quesadilla

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by lindatn, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. lindatn

    lindatn Guest

    From: "Duncan Singer" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Pear, Brie & Jalepeno Quesadilla
    I read an article about this quesadilla but there was no recipe. Does
    anyone have directions for this???

    Pear, Brie & Jalapeno Quesadilla

    4 Flour Tortillas
    2 Firm Bartlett Pears, thinly sliced
    4 oz. Brie Sliced
    1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno (seeds removed)
    Thinly sliced onions
    2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
    Sea Salt and ground pepper to taste

    Place half Brie on tortilla. Top with thin slices of pear and sprinkle
    with
    half jalepenos. Add salt and pepper.
    Top with another tortilla. Heat half of the oil in a skillet. place the
    quesadilla in the skillet and brown for about 3 minute.

    I read cookbooks before bed, like they are novels.
    [email protected]

    --
    Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at [email protected].
    Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/