Pear, Brie & Jalepeno Quesadilla

lindatn

Guest
From: "Duncan Singer" <[email protected]>
Subject: Pear, Brie & Jalepeno Quesadilla
I read an article about this quesadilla but there was no recipe. Does
anyone have directions for this???

Pear, Brie & Jalapeno Quesadilla

4 Flour Tortillas
2 Firm Bartlett Pears, thinly sliced
4 oz. Brie Sliced
1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno (seeds removed)
Thinly sliced onions
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
Sea Salt and ground pepper to taste

Place half Brie on tortilla. Top with thin slices of pear and sprinkle
with
half jalepenos. Add salt and pepper.
Top with another tortilla. Heat half of the oil in a skillet. place the
quesadilla in the skillet and brown for about 3 minute.

I read cookbooks before bed, like they are novels.
Lind@

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at [email protected].
Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/