Sbharrisatsignix.netcom.com said:I am a medical doctor but presently am the director of a lab doing
basical biomedical research. Topics are resuscitation, liquid
ventilation, pharamaceutical drug delivery and microemulsions. Our
research model is the dog, which we breed in-house. We're also a
cat/kitten rescue and adoption service on the side, figuring to make up
for the bad dog-karma with some good cat-karma. We're under USDA
inspection as a research facility, and our consulting vet is involved
in both the research and the rescue work. This has given me the chance
to learn some vet stuff. It's amazing how much it overlaps with human
medicine. I would say 90% of it is the same.SBH
Topics are resuscitation, liquid
Quoted message said:ventilation, pharamaceutical drug delivery and microemulsions.
Cryonics? (You didn't think I'd get that did you.)
I think you'd have to do a lot of cat karma to make up for killing dogs
so wealthy wackos could be frozen until some time in the future when
they're rescusitated with just, er...slight brain and other organ
damage.
Zee