phfft

Surf McBrowse

Guest
What to do? I don't have any questions, nor criticisms (that are pressing). No one seems to warrant a bonafide atta-boy; I mean, all right, if the blarney is true and you really can sing "musha ringum duram da" whilst skipping throughst the moors without twisting any bits, then kudos indeed. But barring any ticklish inspiration, I know how much rest I need, when my shoes fit, what food is gastro-intestinally compatible with long runs, and how to stop an iPod from jiggling (should I ever be so boring as to get one). So what am I doing here? I should be revising my spreadsheet to graph minor blood pressure variations vs. mileage? How about a race report? "Clouds loomed as dawn broke. Having left early to avoid the Sunday morning rush hour, we found ourselves early. Happily we had coffee which ..." Aw **** it. Shove it the lot of you!

Surf

"Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> What to do? I don't have any questions, nor criticisms (that are
> pressing). No one seems to warrant a bonafide atta-boy; I mean, all
> right, if the blarney is true and you really can sing "musha ringum
> duram da" whilst skipping throughst the moors without twisting any bits,
> then kudos indeed. But barring any ticklish inspiration, I know how much
> rest I need, when my shoes fit, what food is gastro-intestinally
> compatible with long runs, and how to stop an iPod from jiggling (should
> I ever be so boring as to get one). So what am I doing here? I should be
> revising my spreadsheet to graph minor blood pressure variations vs.
> mileage? How about a race report? "Clouds loomed as dawn broke. Having
> left early to avoid the Sunday morning rush hour, we found ourselves
> early. Happily we had coffee which ..." Aw **** it. Shove it the lot of
> you!
>
> Smurf
> --

My my, someone's perched firmly on their butt plug today, aren't you?