There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're really bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
"hindukush" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're really bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
I'm sure there are some good looking ones, but when I think of Indian women (the Eastern ones), I think of a woman with a lot of arm, puss, and facial hair.
"hindukush" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're really bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
I'm sure there are some good looking ones, but when I think of Indian women (the Eastern ones), I think of a woman with a lot of arm, puss, and facial hair.
"Usenet Posting" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Gulshan Khan (wada-Sain) said:
John said:
"hindukush" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... > There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most > of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're
really
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
> bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
I'm sure there are some good looking ones, but when I think of Indian
women
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
(the Eastern ones), I think of a woman with a lot of arm, puss, and
Dammit. You're right. Those women are fugly. I can't believe they had the balls to put that buck toothed one on the internet. I had an Indian co-worker that said he came to America to find a "beautiful" bride.
"Gulshan Khan (wada-Sain)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
John said:
"hindukush" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're really bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
I'm sure there are some good looking ones, but when I think of Indian women (the Eastern ones), I think of a woman with a lot of arm, puss, and facial hair.
On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:24:20 -0000, "sean" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
"Gulshan Khan (wada-Sain)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
John said:
"hindukush" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... > There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most > of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're really > bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
I'm sure there are some good looking ones, but when I think of Indian women (the Eastern ones), I think of a woman with a lot of arm, puss, and facial hair.
"sean" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Gulshan Khan (wada-Sain)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
John said:
"hindukush" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... > There has been a gradual proliferation of indian chicks in [censored]...Most > of them don't have a smokin' body, but when they're good they're really > bad!!! Do a [censored] search for Sunny leone and Angeli Singh
I'm sure there are some good looking ones, but when I think of Indian women (the Eastern ones), I think of a woman with a lot of arm, puss, and facial hair.