Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Pimping on ebay

Started by sinus · · Last activity · 23 posts · 1,411 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
9 May 2006
Last activity
10 May 2006
Original author
sinus
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,411
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. gplama said:

    PayPal($10 Surcharge) - DAMN, I'm not paying that fee on a $1
    transaction.... anyone else?

    Is that universal now or something he has added?

  2. On 2006-05-10, chefspop (aka Bruce)
    was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    Quoted message said:
    Parbs said:

    So who bought him? Own up. I wonder if he'll spring for the post ride
    lattes?

    Parbs

    I'll own up!! It was me... I actually only saw it about 1 hour before
    the finish from another message board.

    Figured for $1 it could be the cheapest coaching I ever get. Will let
    you know if he gets in contact. Bet he is [censored] now it only went
    for a buck!

    Dude! Friend! Want to come on the BR?

    We'll all chip in $1 or whatever, to cover that $10 paypal surcharge,
    if you bring him along.

    --
    TimC
    When some other esteemed editor reposts this, it'll be the Periodic
    Periodic Table Table story, and I will be even happier. ;^)
    -- Emil Brink on /., about the periodic table table.

  3. TimC said:


    Dude! Friend! Want to come on the BR?

    We'll all chip in $1 or whatever, to cover that $10 paypal surcharge,
    if you bring him along.

    If it was a 'her' we'd all be much more interested.... and I'm sure it'd make a few others dig deeper up Kangaroo Ground 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.