Pinarello Stay away from it.

911 Turbo

Oct 30, 2013
Stay away or buy something else than a Pinarello......
Just got my Pinarello FP Quatro six months ago I am not a racer nor I compete just a weekend rider .
Got my bike fitted when the guy at the store notice there was a crack on the head tube he ask me if I had a crash with my bike I responded no he then checked my fork and front wheel and said to me you should take it to the store and let them take a look at it so they can work the warranty for me .. Remember to point out that your head bearing is intack no damage and that your fork and front wheel don't have any damage I said I don't think I will have any problems with it ...surprise surprise they took some pics and send them to Gitabike the company that sells them here in the USA and they said hat I had a crash and thats way its craked ..I called them and told them I don't have any reason to say I din't I am a fifty year old guy that sells Porsche cars I consider my self a professional at what I do and that I dont have no reasons to lie to him or any one that I jus wanted my bike fixed and they told me that the only thing they will do is to give me a discount on a new frame. $1,300.00

Such a nice bike and yet such a bad warranty so for you out there that are reading this its up to you to belive what Im saying or to find out latter on

that the warranty and customer service is not what it should be..

I will add pics

crying.png

Well, being a Porsche dealer has nothing to do with your bike or Pinarello. That said, your's is far from the typical Pinarello experience, so there's no need to avoid buying Pinarello. You have the option to send pics to Pinarello and communicate with them.

Reactions: 911 Turbo
Pinarello has a pretty solid rep. One bad frame would not change my opinion.

Originally Posted by jhuskey

Pinarello has a pretty solid rep. One bad frame would not change my opinion.
Sometimes the overall physical quality of the product and the responsiveness of the warranty department are quite dissimilar. Chances are the damage occurred after the frame was manufactured, during shipping or assembly. That doesn't absolve Pinarello or Gita from responsibility.

Wasn,t implying that . I have a Fondriest and have read about poor customet response but to me it is still ovrerall a great frame.