Ping sf ([email protected])

Maxine In Ri

Guest
Your spamblock verification won't take my response re your mail about B/

maxine in ri

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:49:42 -0500, maxine in ri
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Your spamblock verification won't take my response re your mail about B/
>
> maxine in ri

Hi! Thanks for the heads up. I found you and moved your message to my Inbox.

You weren't "rejected", you were put into my "suspect email" and needed to reply to the autotext (a
two step process for people not in my webmail addressbook. It's sorta like knocking on the door.

You are now officially in my addressbook at your return address, so you won't have any
further problems.

Thanks a million for the happy news!