Podiatrist in Dutchess County, NY

M

Michael

I am looking for recommendations for a podiatrist in Dutchess County (NY) or nearby area to
make a pair of orthotics. Which podiatrists do runners go to when they have injuries?
Preferably the podiatrist is also a runner so that he/she has better experiences with running
related injuries. Thanks.

Michael

Michael wrote:
> I am looking for recommendations for a podiatrist in Dutchess County (NY) or nearby area to
> make a pair of orthotics. Which podiatrists do runners go to when they have injuries?
> Preferably the podiatrist is also a runner so that he/she has better experiences with running
> related injuries. Thanks.

If you cross the river into Ulster county, specifically Kingston, try Hudson Valley Foot Associates.
The head foot geek Doug Tuman(there are a few others in the practice) and I used to run together and
they are well known and used by most of the local running community. FWIW, he did my orthotics. Most
the the Duchess county folks also use these guys. (845)339-4191. See www.hvfootassociates.com

--
Doug Freese "Caveat Lector" [email protected]

Michael wrote:
> I am looking for recommendations for a podiatrist in Dutchess County (NY) or nearby area to
> make a pair of orthotics. Which podiatrists do runners go to when they have injuries?
> Preferably the podiatrist is also a runner so that he/she has better experiences with running
> related injuries. Thanks.

If you cross the river into Ulster county, specifically Kingston, try Hudson Valley Foot Associates.
The head foot geek Doug Tuman(there are a few others in the practice) and I used to run together and
they are well known and used by most of the local running community. FWIW, he did my orthotics. Most
the the Duchess county folks also use these guys. (845)339-4191. See www.hvfootassociates.com

--
Doug Freese [email protected]

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:38:58 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

>FWIW, he did my orthotics

Only doug would go to a foot Dr for dentures.

Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
> If you cross the river into Ulster county, specifically Kingston, try Hudson Valley Foot
> Associates. The head foot geek Doug Tuman(there are a few others in the practice) and I used to
> run together and they are well known and used by most of the local running community. FWIW, he did
> my orthotics. Most the the Duchess county folks also use these guys. (845)339-4191. See
> www.hvfootassociates.com

Thanks, I will pay him a visit.

Michael