Podiatrist in Dutchess County, NY

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Michael, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    I am looking for recommendations for a podiatrist in Dutchess County (NY) or nearby area to
    make a pair of orthotics. Which podiatrists do runners go to when they have injuries?
    Preferably the podiatrist is also a runner so that he/she has better experiences with running
    related injuries. Thanks.

    Michael

    Tags:

  2. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > I am looking for recommendations for a podiatrist in Dutchess County (NY) or nearby area to
    > make a pair of orthotics. Which podiatrists do runners go to when they have injuries?
    > Preferably the podiatrist is also a runner so that he/she has better experiences with running
    > related injuries. Thanks.

    If you cross the river into Ulster county, specifically Kingston, try Hudson Valley Foot Associates.
    The head foot geek Doug Tuman(there are a few others in the practice) and I used to run together and
    they are well known and used by most of the local running community. FWIW, he did my orthotics. Most
    the the Duchess county folks also use these guys. (845)339-4191. See www.hvfootassociates.com

  3. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    --
    Doug Freese [email protected]

  4. Woby Wobot

    Woby Wobot Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:38:58 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

    >FWIW, he did my orthotics

    Only doug would go to a foot Dr for dentures.

  5. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > If you cross the river into Ulster county, specifically Kingston, try Hudson Valley Foot
    > Associates. The head foot geek Doug Tuman(there are a few others in the practice) and I used to
    > run together and they are well known and used by most of the local running community. FWIW, he did
    > my orthotics. Most the the Duchess county folks also use these guys. (845)339-4191. See
    > www.hvfootassociates.com

    Thanks, I will pay him a visit.

    Michael