Simon Brooke wrote:
> waalace grey, ian grey & gerry.

Oooh. Off topic: tut tut!

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:39:19 +0000, Simon Brooke
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>Fx: stands in corner with dunces' cap on.

Think of all the money they will now save on pharmaceuticals and
stocks, though.

Guy
--
"then came ye chavves, theyre cartes girded wyth candels
blue, and theyre beastes wyth straynge horn-lyke thyngs

in message <[email protected]>, Just zis Guy,
you know? ('[email protected]') wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:39:19 +0000, Simon Brooke
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
>>Fx: stands in corner with dunces' cap on.

> Think of all the money they will now save on pharmaceuticals and
> stocks, though.

Not that much, fortunately, as

(i) the address is very heavily spammed already, and
(ii) it's a customer of mine who receives their email through my spam
filters, which are pretty effective.

Still (ii) is all the more reason why it was an _exceedingly_
embarrassing mistake, for which I have grovelled.

See one nuclear war, you've seen them all.