    Tags:

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    Simon Brooke wrote:
    > waalace grey, ian grey & gerry.

    Oooh. Off topic: tut tut!

  3. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  4. On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:39:19 +0000, Simon Brooke
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    <[email protected]>:

    >Fx: stands in corner with dunces' cap on.

    Think of all the money they will now save on pharmaceuticals and
    stocks, though.

    Guy
    --
    "then came ye chavves, theyre cartes girded wyth candels
    blue, and theyre beastes wyth straynge horn-lyke thyngs

  5. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <[email protected]>, Just zis Guy,
    you know? ('[email protected]') wrote:

    > On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 12:39:19 +0000, Simon Brooke
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > <[email protected]>:
    >
    >>Fx: stands in corner with dunces' cap on.

    > Think of all the money they will now save on pharmaceuticals and
    > stocks, though.

    Not that much, fortunately, as

    (i) the address is very heavily spammed already, and
    (ii) it's a customer of mine who receives their email through my spam
    filters, which are pretty effective.

    Still (ii) is all the more reason why it was an _exceedingly_
    embarrassing mistake, for which I have grovelled.

    See one nuclear war, you've seen them all.