rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Pretty Rad Street-Freestyle Vid....

Started by khtrials · · Last activity · 14 posts · 305 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
31 May 2005
Last activity
1 June 2005
Original author
khtrials
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
305
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey heres a pretty good freestyle-street what ever u want to call it
    video.....tell me what you think

    http://tinyurl.com/btlz9

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  2. How do I download it?
    It asks for username and password...

    --
    Victory
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  3. I cant do it either.

    --
    forrestunifreak - Mr. addict/team YAMS member

    "You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

    ~Y.C. tv

    'torkerusa.com' (http://torkerusa.com)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  4. Neither can I! Maybe you, khtrials, could save it and then upload it to
    the unicyclist.com gallery and then we could download it.

    --
    tylercox - The King of Page 1000

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    The first poster on page 1000 of the Most Replies thread! W00T!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  5. Victory said:

    *How do I download it?
    It asks for username and password... *

    You need to register for the site to be able to download the video
    http://www.eengoedidee.nl/

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
    Gallery: '' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs)
    ' Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
    'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) >>>'Click Me'
    (http://tinyurl.com/963jr)<<<
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    john_childs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/449
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  6. Nice Grinds. What pedals are you using?

    --
    KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

    ¤-Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

    http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  7. Yes you do have to register which sucks. I cant load it on this gallery
    because it wont let me make a gallery.It doesnt take much to register.
    Im using snafu pedals with a metal grind plate i made, works great.

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  8. Those who don't want to register for yet ANOTHER account can still
    download using bugmenot.com.

    --
    Nioate
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nioate's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9858
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  9. Nice vid. You should try to mix it up a little, I remember you having
    ridiculously smooth 360's. throw some of those in.

    It took forever to download.

    What was that song?

    Keep them coming,
    David

    --
    darchibald - Street Unicyclist

    ' Album 481' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/album481) - My Gallery

    "Wow thats awfully good for someone who has no legs or whatever happened
    to you" ~ MERCYME to Evan Byrne.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  10. NICE RIDING! also i would have to say excellent choice using a new song
    by rise against

    --
    brockfisher05 - THE YAM FATHER

    Also a member of the Vancouver unicycle group

    ADD ME AT: [email hidden]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  11. [censored] I cant delete this post....sorry.

    😕

    --
    forrestunifreak - Why change this thing, anyway?

    "You do not make the unicycle-the unicycle makes you."

    ~Y.C. tv

    'torkerusa.com' (http://torkerusa.com)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  12. great little video....I must've already joined because when I tried to
    sign up again, it said my e-mail was already in use....it was...by me!
    Anyway, the first time I saw the rolling hop off the deck, I didn't see
    the grind rail and it looked like you were defying gravity in your
    descent to the ground, very slick.....it would be a nice idea to try on
    purpose: Camoflage the rail, put it in some unattainable looking gap,
    and fly over it. Thanks for the vid.

    --unidaddy

    --
    unidaddy - head over wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unidaddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  13. Thanks for the comments.Ill put some 360s in my next one.
    That song was called paper wings, rise against is awesome.
    Hey brock, I saw one of your videos that had give it all by rise against
    and it was a cool vid. I ride biketrials to but usualy make seperate
    videos.More to come....

    --
    khtrials
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    khtrials's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

  14. man i really want to watch this video.. can ANYone take this and put it
    into their gallery or somthing..? becuase i dont know how else to veiw
    it..

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908 - team YAMS member

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/40819

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.