Primal Wear jersey fit

I'm going to sign up for a ride that has its ride jersey made by Primal
Wear. Jersey is part of the entrance fee and you have to pick a size
when you send in your registration. So no trying the jersey on before
hand and changing sizes on the day of the ride is almost impossible.
The Primal Wear jersey sizing chart given on the registration shows me
fitting right between the Medium and Large size.

For those who own Primal Wear jerseys in Medium or Large, do they tend
to run looser than other brand Medium or Large jerseys you own? Or do
Primal Wear jerseys tend to be snugger than other brand Medium or Large
jerseys?

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm going to sign up for a ride that has its ride jersey made by
> Primal Wear. Jersey is part of the entrance fee and you have to pick
> a size when you send in your registration. So no trying the jersey
> on before hand and changing sizes on the day of the ride is almost
> impossible. The Primal Wear jersey sizing chart given on the
> registration shows me fitting right between the Medium and Large size.
>
> For those who own Primal Wear jerseys in Medium or Large, do they tend
> to run looser than other brand Medium or Large jerseys you own? Or do
> Primal Wear jerseys tend to be snugger than other brand Medium or
> Large jerseys?

They run larger (and looser) than most brands, IME.

[email protected] wrote in news:1147445666.752795.317580
@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
> For those who own Primal Wear jerseys in Medium or Large, do they tend
> to run looser than other brand Medium or Large jerseys you own? Or do
> Primal Wear jerseys tend to be snugger than other brand Medium or Large
> jerseys?

Primal fits much looser than European pro team jerseys. Fit is similar to
Pearl Izumi's or Voler's relaxed fit jerseys.