Prizes for Moab?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by paco, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. paco

    paco Guest

    So is anyone else donating prizes for Moab? It's a lot more fun when
    lots of people go home with cool stuff. It's part of the fun on
    Saturday night to see what people brought to give away.

    --
    paco

    Every time I see this thread I wonder what happened to Paco's back.
    -John Childs

    paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

  2. I have a brand new Kenda Kollossal 2.6 DH tire, that I was thinking
    about bringing, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to give
    away? It's not 'that' great of a tire, but someone could probablly use
    it....

    --
    forrestunifreak

    *'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

  3. paco

    paco Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > I have a brand new Kenda Kollossal 2.6 DH tire, that I was thinking
    > about bringing, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to give
    > away? It's not 'that' great of a tire, but someone could probablly use
    > it....

    I rode for a year on a Kenda Kollossal. I loved it. -Someone- will
    want it, I promise you. You're going to have everyone there from
    people just learning how to ride on Savage unicycles to Kris Holm and
    the like, so a Kenda Kollossal will be perfect for someone who has a
    frame that won't accomodate a 3" tire. My first year, I did Moab on a
    Schwinn with a 2.1 inch tire. I would've killed for a tire like that
    back then!
    Seatposts, used leg armor (hopefully washed :) ), wrist guards,
    seatpost clamps, homemade uni bumper stickers, anything would be great.
    My first year, I donated a life-size balloon unicycle (the BUni).
    Some little girl picked it out of all the other stuff because to her,
    it was the coolest thing there.