Prizes for Moab?

paco

Guest
So is anyone else donating prizes for Moab? It's a lot more fun when
lots of people go home with cool stuff. It's part of the fun on
Saturday night to see what people brought to give away.

--
paco

Every time I see this thread I wonder what happened to Paco's back.
-John Childs

paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

I have a brand new Kenda Kollossal 2.6 DH tire, that I was thinking
about bringing, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to give
away? It's not 'that' great of a tire, but someone could probablly use
it....

--
forrestunifreak

*'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

forrestunifreak wrote:
> I have a brand new Kenda Kollossal 2.6 DH tire, that I was thinking
> about bringing, but I was wondering if it would be worth it to give
> away? It's not 'that' great of a tire, but someone could probablly use
> it....

I rode for a year on a Kenda Kollossal. I loved it. -Someone- will
want it, I promise you. You're going to have everyone there from
people just learning how to ride on Savage unicycles to Kris Holm and
the like, so a Kenda Kollossal will be perfect for someone who has a
frame that won't accomodate a 3" tire. My first year, I did Moab on a
Schwinn with a 2.1 inch tire. I would've killed for a tire like that
back then!
Seatposts, used leg armor (hopefully washed :) ), wrist guards,
seatpost clamps, homemade uni bumper stickers, anything would be great.
My first year, I donated a life-size balloon unicycle (the BUni).
Some little girl picked it out of all the other stuff because to her,
it was the coolest thing there.