Profile Picture

Kaizen

Nov 9, 2004
Can someone please tell me how to minimize a picture to fit 100 by 100 allowence? This is the message I am receiving:

"That image is too large. The maximum dimensions are 100 by 100 pixels."

Thanks, Kaizen

Kaizen said:
Can someone please tell me how to minimize a picture to fit 100 by 100 allowence? This is the message I am receiving:

"That image is too large. The maximum dimensions are 100 by 100 pixels."

Thanks, Kaizen

Place the jpeg or whatever in a sofeware program wherby you can reduce it's size. There are several that you may use and I am not sure what you use.

Use Microsoft Paint. It is the easiest way, and every PC has this program. Open the file in paint, then in the toolbar up top, click on "Image", then click "Stretch/Skew". Then just reduce both horiz and vertical by the amount you want. Then save it and, voila...done.

cydewaze said:
Cool. Now I can forward all my spam to you too. :p
Un-poofy! :(

Ermm.... I don't think I'm like Bugs nor Bullwinkle... maybe more like Meeko or Flit from Pocahontas. I dunnoes :)

The problem with MS Paint is that you can't specify the exact pixels, so I guess you would have to do some math by finding the original pixel dimensions of the image and figuring out how many percent you have to shrink it by to get the desired 100px width image.