Proper prep for Swiss Steak - LOL!

Melba's Jammin'

Guest
Do you ever get the giggles and can't stop? It happened to me after
reading the first responses to my inquiry re making Swiss Steak.

"Mom used to pound the hell outa the steak."
"I beat the snot out of it before flouring and frying."
"Do you have a tenderizing mallet to beat the s! out of it?"

I couldn't stop laughing. Then tried to explain it to Robin. He didn't
think it was *that* funny. . . . mumblemumbleengineersmumblemumble
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 11-29-04; Sam I Am!
birthday telling; Thanksgiving 2004; Fanfare, Maestro, please.

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Do you ever get the giggles and can't stop? It happened to me after
> reading the first responses to my inquiry re making Swiss Steak.
>
> "Mom used to pound the hell outa the steak."
> "I beat the snot out of it before flouring and frying."
> "Do you have a tenderizing mallet to beat the s! out of it?"
>
> I couldn't stop laughing. Then tried to explain it to Robin. He didn't
> think it was *that* funny. . . . mumblemumbleengineersmumblemumble

My initial reply (before I re-read it and edited) said "I usually coat
the meat in flour and beat it with a mallet" but then I thought better
of phrasing it like that in this forum. :-D

--
Steve

It's not a good idea to squat while wearing spurs.

In article <[email protected]>, Steve Calvin
<[email protected]> wrote:
> My initial reply (before I re-read it and edited) said "I usually coat
> the meat in flour and beat it with a mallet" but then I thought better
> of phrasing it like that in this forum. :-D

Smart man. Buncha pervs here.
--

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Steve Calvin
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>My initial reply (before I re-read it and edited) said "I usually coat
>>the meat in flour and beat it with a mallet" but then I thought better
>>of phrasing it like that in this forum. :-D

> Smart man. Buncha pervs here.

Me included, but I try and restrain outta respect for the troll.. oops
make that ladies. ;-)

--
Steve

It's not a good idea to squat while wearing spurs.

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 19:29:00 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do you ever get the giggles and can't stop? It happened to me after
>reading the first responses to my inquiry re making Swiss Steak.
>
>"Mom used to pound the hell outa the steak."
>"I beat the snot out of it before flouring and frying."
>"Do you have a tenderizing mallet to beat the s! out of it?"
>
>I couldn't stop laughing. Then tried to explain it to Robin. He didn't
>think it was *that* funny. . . . mumblemumbleengineersmumblemumble

I've found that buying steaks with snot, "s!," and hell in them can be
an illusory bargain no matter the price. Even the used meat here in
Cow Hill is not that badly adulterated. Also, beating steaks is
likely a less than optimal method for removing ****, ****, ****, or
other excretions. Places of eternal damnation -- I don't know about
that at all. It's been years since I saw the Exorcist.

Just my opinion, you understand.

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

"Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> Do you ever get the giggles and can't stop? It happened to me after
>> reading the first responses to my inquiry re making Swiss Steak.
>>
>> "Mom used to pound the hell outa the steak."
>> "I beat the snot out of it before flouring and frying."
>> "Do you have a tenderizing mallet to beat the s! out of it?"
>>
>> I couldn't stop laughing. Then tried to explain it to Robin. He didn't
>> think it was *that* funny. . . . mumblemumbleengineersmumblemumble

> My initial reply (before I re-read it and edited) said "I usually coat the
> meat in flour and beat it with a mallet" but then I thought better of
> phrasing it like that in this forum. :-D

A mallet? Ouch!
lucy :) <---- full blooded pervert :)

In article <[email protected]>, Michael Odom
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 19:29:00 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Do you ever get the giggles and can't stop? It happened to me after
> >reading the first responses to my inquiry re making Swiss Steak.
> >
> >"Mom used to pound the hell outa the steak."
> >"I beat the snot out of it before flouring and frying."
> >"Do you have a tenderizing mallet to beat the s! out of it?"
> >
> >I couldn't stop laughing. Then tried to explain it to Robin. He didn't
> >think it was *that* funny. . . . mumblemumbleengineersmumblemumble

> I've found that buying steaks with snot, "s!," and hell in them can be
> an illusory bargain no matter the price. Even the used meat here in
> Cow Hill is not that badly adulterated. Also, beating steaks is
> likely a less than optimal method for removing ****, ****, ****, or
> other excretions. Places of eternal damnation -- I don't know about
> that at all. It's been years since I saw the Exorcist.
>
> Just my opinion, you understand.
>
> modom

LOL!! Now you've got me laughing again, dangit.