PRR!:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    'Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!

    Well Kath (the most wondrous of all wonders), her bro Simon, his pal Mick and my dubious self are
    off to my best bud Rob's birthday party tomorrow, in the cave near where I proposed to Kath ( on
    16/3/03 at 3-ish a.m. heheheheh).

    Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the gathering, and any number of
    instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish bodhrans, their full sized djembes, couple of my
    smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a mandolin or two.

    There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants (both illicit and 'licit', heh).

    Below the cave we stay in, is another man made cavern, this one damp, but _much_ larger - high
    ceiling, big supporting rock pillar in the middle, _awesome_ acoustics! It ain't called Cathedral
    Cavern for nothing...nothing....nothing....nothing....nothing....nothing........... - we'll likely
    all be down there at some point in the evening/night/morning (whatever...) for the singing and
    jamming, dancing and laughing and running around like joyous lunatics - it sounds like it's going to
    be one of the best ever, and I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT! HEHEHEHEHEHEH WWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ',;~}~

    So, what are you all doin' fer the weekend then?

    Shaun aRe - Whatever you do, I hope it _ROCKS_ !!!!!!!!!

    P.s. - Wish us luck with the weather? It's started getting damper..........

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Shaun Rimmer <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Eh? WTF?!?!?!? - Why the hell did these turn up down here, in that 'Sorry All I ment to send this
    copy to my work' thread by BJ ?!?!?!?!?..............

    Shaun aRe - The whole apple's gone pear shaped man.....