Psion Revo software for cyclists

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mr [email protected] \ -Lsqco, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Some time ago it was mentioned there was Psion Revo software for cyclists.
    ( Ithink the original thread got buried in a holy war over platforms ....)

    Can anyone please point me towards a URL for the software?

    Thanks

    Alex

    Tags:

  2. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Mr [email protected] (2.3 zulu-alpha) [comms room 2] <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Some time ago it was mentioned there was Psion Revo software for cyclists.
    > ( Ithink the original thread got buried in a holy war over platforms ....)
    >
    > Can anyone please point me towards a URL for the software?

    And me please!