I had a few requests for pics of my new trike. It has an unusual but very ergonomically adjustable seat design. The main frame is brazed 4130 thinwall tubing, with rear suspension only. Not painted yet, and has a way to go before I can ride it any distance with confidence. pictures.care2.com934061387Open ↗ Thanks for looking at my stuff.
"rorschandt" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I had a few requests for pics of my new trike. It has an unusual but very ergonomically adjustable seat design. The main frame is brazed 4130 thinwall tubing, with rear suspension only. Not painted yet, and has a way to go before I can ride it any distance with confidence. pictures.care2.com934061387Open ↗ Thanks for looking at my stuff.
Rorschandt
Looks great to me, but the dog looks pretty skepical.
rorschandt <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
I had a few requests for pics of my new trike. It has an unusual but very ergonomically adjustable seat design. The main frame is brazed 4130 thinwall tubing, with rear suspension only. Not painted yet, and has a way to go before I can ride it any distance with confidence. pictures.care2.com934061387Open ↗ Thanks for looking at my stuff.
Rorschandt
My roommate says "he built it from a ladder?" 🙂
The side pieces of the seat are aluminum plate drilled out for weight, right?
It would be nice to see a close picture of the front and sides of the headrest.
It looks great, once you're comfortable with it, let us know how it rides. 🙂