Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

PUSH Industries factory rebuilds

Started by Syd · · Last activity · 8 posts · 411 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
2 October 2006
Last activity
3 October 2006
Original author
Syd
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
411
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

  2. Syd said:

    What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

    World class customer service and world class knowledge about suspension -
    what works/what doesn't. I would send a shock to them way before I would
    ever send it to the manufacturer.
    --
    Slack

  3. Syd said:

    What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

    I'll second what Slack said.

    I sent my Vanilla RC in and it rides better than new. Good service and
    quick. Stickers and socks in the package too. Though they couldn't seem to
    defer foot size from rider weight. ;^)

    Mike - anyone got small feet?

  4. On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:00:35 -0700, Michael Dart <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Syd said:

    What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

    I'll second what Slack said.

    I sent my Vanilla RC in and it rides better than new. Good service and
    quick. Stickers and socks in the package too. Though they couldn't
    seem to
    defer foot size from rider weight. ;^)

    Mike - anyone got small feet?

    Kick those babies down.
    --
    Slack - size 7 shoe

  5. Michael Dart said:
    Syd said:

    What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

    I'll second what Slack said.

    I sent my Vanilla RC in and it rides better than new. Good service and
    quick. Stickers and socks in the package too. Though they couldn't seem to
    defer foot size from rider weight. ;^)

    Mike - anyone got small feet?

    You got socks? I'll have to stop by and complain!
    PUSHing my rear shock was the best improvement I've made to my bike all
    season, which includes a new fork, frame, and wheels.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

    Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

  6. Slack said:

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:00:35 -0700, Michael Dart <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Syd said:

    What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

    I'll second what Slack said.

    I sent my Vanilla RC in and it rides better than new. Good service and
    quick. Stickers and socks in the package too. Though they couldn't
    seem to
    defer foot size from rider weight. ;^)

    Mike - anyone got small feet?

    Kick those babies down.
    --Slack - size 7 shoe

    S E V E N ? ! ?

    Holy [censored]! What are you a dwarf? I used to think my 7.5's were one
    step above kids shoes. I feel better now, at your expense (sorry). But
    to cheer you up...

    I was in Wilderness Exchange this afternoon to buy a pair of light
    hikers. The sales guy told me to buy the womens model because they
    don't make my size. It would have been fine if it wasn't adorned with
    orange and baby blue highlights. So I was forced to REI to pay more for
    a size 8 Keens. 🙁

    I don't mind being short but why curse me with small feet too!

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  7. Ride-A-Lot said:
    Slack said:

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:00:35 -0700, Michael Dart <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Syd wrote:
    > What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
    > rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

    I'll second what Slack said.

    I sent my Vanilla RC in and it rides better than new. Good service and
    quick. Stickers and socks in the package too. Though they couldn't
    seem to
    defer foot size from rider weight. ;^)

    Mike - anyone got small feet?


    Kick those babies down.
    --Slack - size 7 shoe

    S E V E N ? ! ?

    Holy [censored]! What are you a dwarf? I used to think my 7.5's were one
    step above kids shoes. I feel better now, at your expense (sorry). But
    to cheer you up...

    I was in Wilderness Exchange this afternoon to buy a pair of light
    hikers. The sales guy told me to buy the womens model because they
    don't make my size. It would have been fine if it wasn't adorned with
    orange and baby blue highlights. So I was forced to REI to pay more for
    a size 8 Keens. 🙁

    I don't mind being short but why curse me with small feet too!

    Hahahahahaha, "Try the womens section!" Nobody has ever said that to me
    😄 But, back many years ago, in my twenties while shopping for some
    pants, "Hey, where are the 26W pants?" Store clerk replies, "Did you try
    the Boy's section?" [censored]!

    Keen's seem to run really small. I returned a pair of size 7s because they
    were squeezing my dogs so hard. Come to think about it, I just returned
    some Salomon running shoes (7) for the same reason, so maybe I'm a 7.5.

    I'm glad I have small feet - short, fat and big feet; I'd look like a
    platypus.
    --
    Slack

  8. "Craig Brossman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Michael Dart said:


    You got socks? I'll have to stop by and complain!

    Me, too. I need to run the Heckler by and let them check out how the mods
    feel. My wife is wanting some new socks and since I didn't go to Interbike
    to buy some, she's still harping.

    Glenn D.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.