race face deus vs. shimano hollowtech XT cranks

jr

Guest
Hi,

I just got a new bike and it came with Shimano XT Hollowtech cranks
which I'm told are pretty good. I had put race face deus cranks on my
previous bike about a year ago. Should I switch the Shimano for the
race face? Any thoughts?

Joey

jr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just got a new bike and it came with Shimano XT Hollowtech cranks
> which I'm told are pretty good. I had put race face deus cranks on my
> previous bike about a year ago. Should I switch the Shimano for the
> race face? Any thoughts?
>
> Joey

I'll give you $25 for the XT's if you decide to sell them.

Can I set the shipping amount???

jr skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I just got a new bike and it came with Shimano XT Hollowtech cranks
> which I'm told are pretty good. I had put race face deus cranks on my
> previous bike about a year ago. Should I switch the Shimano for the
> race face? Any thoughts?

The XT Crank is great. I don't like the nasty pointy sharp edges of the
race face either. Plus XT cranks are more durable. XT doesn't have the
'bling-factor' of smaller manufacturers, but the performance is great.

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:23:31 +0200, Geir Eivind Mork
<[email protected]> wrote:

>jr skrev:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just got a new bike and it came with Shimano XT Hollowtech cranks
>> which I'm told are pretty good. I had put race face deus cranks on my
>> previous bike about a year ago. Should I switch the Shimano for the
>> race face? Any thoughts?

>The XT Crank is great. I don't like the nasty pointy sharp edges of the
>race face either. Plus XT cranks are more durable. XT doesn't have the
>'bling-factor' of smaller manufacturers, but the performance is great.

+1

Peter R.