General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

RAFL - Fred - Feb 18th

Started by Fred · · Last activity · 56 posts · 1,251 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 February 2004
Last activity
2 March 2004
Original author
Fred
Posts
56
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,251
Views / 30 days
36

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 56
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And it
    is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today I've
    also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  2. Sorry for the gain but the important part is that you are still under your WW goal. That's what
    really counts here. I know "you know who" has beat you out this week but I think this little
    competition of yours is what is keeping going as well as below goal.

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  3. Good thing your leader was there ready with some perspective. You've been steadily maintaining that
    clothes cushion since meeting your personal goal. Have you even once gotten to 160?

    Congrats Fred on filling your 1st of many lifetime books.

    Prairie Roots

    Fred said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  4. 26 weeks maintaining! That is great!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

    Fred said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  5. Maybe but maybe not. I don't think so but my numbers are somewhat warped by the shorts-Tshirt
    factor. I don't recall exactly when I changed wardrobe but think I can figure it out. I now subtract
    the clothing difference from my WI to get a shorts-Tshirt value (g)

    Since the excel sheet is behind here lurking I will see if I've had two up weeks in a row.....
    actually, there have been a few 3 week in a row ups. So I guess I will not sweat this. But I do need
    to get control on the snacking. But I do need to get control on the snacking. But I do need to get
    control on the snacking......

    And now that I made a doc's appt for next week, I will have to fast for 12 hours (checking total
    blood cholesterol levels) in the evening
    - that should help (G)

    Thanks. Yes, I hope to keep the lifetime books coming and always under goal (fingers crossed)

    Prairie Roots said:

    Good thing your leader was there ready with some perspective. You've been steadily maintaining that
    clothes cushion since meeting your personal goal. Have you even once gotten to 160?

    Congrats Fred on filling your 1st of many lifetime books.

    Prairie Roots

    Fred said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  6. Fred, you're doing so great! Congratulations!!

    Brenda

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  7. YUP!

    Actually, it goes back to June, actually, now I look, May 28th. So it is 39 or 40 weeks.

    Connie walshclan@nospam_primus.ca said:

    26 weeks maintaining! That is great!!

  8. I hate to say it, but I am actually doing it for _ME_ (g)

    But company on the journey can be fun, too

    Laura said:

    Sorry for the gain but the important part is that you are still under your WW goal. That's what
    really counts here. I know "you know who" has beat you out this week but I think this little
    competition of yours is what is keeping going as well as below goal.

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there.
    And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  9. "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe but maybe not. I don't think so but my numbers are somewhat warped by the shorts-Tshirt
    factor. I don't recall exactly when I changed wardrobe but think I can figure it out. I now
    subtract the clothing difference from my WI to get a shorts-Tshirt value (g)

    Since the excel sheet is behind here lurking I will see if I've had two up weeks in a row.....
    actually, there have been a few 3 week in a row ups. So I guess I will not sweat this. But I do
    need to get control on the snacking. But I do need to get control on the snacking. But I do need
    to get control on the snacking......

    This is where I fall down on the job too. My basic menu runs around 20-22 points per day and find
    that my last 6-8 points are "wasted" on junk food in the evening. I need to find better quality food
    for points at night. I think once you have a snacking habit, it is hard to break.

    Quoted message said:

    And now that I made a doc's appt for next week, I will have to fast for 12 hours (checking total
    blood cholesterol levels) in the evening
    - that should help (G)

    Thanks. Yes, I hope to keep the lifetime books coming and always under goal (fingers crossed)

    Prairie Roots said:

    Good thing your leader was there ready with some perspective. You've been steadily maintaining
    that clothes cushion since meeting your personal goal. Have you even once gotten to 160?

    Congrats Fred on filling your 1st of many lifetime books.

    Prairie Roots

    Fred said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there.
    And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  10. On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:09:18 GMT, "Laura" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe but maybe not. I don't think so but my numbers are somewhat warped by the shorts-Tshirt
    factor. I don't recall exactly when I changed wardrobe but think I can figure it out. I now
    subtract the clothing difference from my WI to get a shorts-Tshirt value (g)

    Since the excel sheet is behind here lurking I will see if I've had two up weeks in a row.....
    actually, there have been a few 3 week in a row ups. So I guess I will not sweat this. But I do
    need to get control on the snacking. But I do need to get control on the snacking. But I do need
    to get control on the snacking......

    This is where I fall down on the job too. My basic menu runs around 20-22 points per day and find
    that my last 6-8 points are "wasted" on junk food in the evening. I need to find better quality
    food for points at night. I think once you have a snacking habit, it is hard to break.

    Well, not all my snacking is junk food - I do a lot of dried fruit. In the old days it would have
    been cheese, cheese and chocolate and potato chips along with the fruit. so this is better but I
    need to still get control. I don't know how Skinny Cows rate for nutrition.
    (G)

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    And now that I made a doc's appt for next week, I will have to fast for 12 hours (checking total
    blood cholesterol levels) in the evening
    - that should help (G)

    Thanks. Yes, I hope to keep the lifetime books coming and always under goal (fingers crossed)

    Prairie Roots said:

    Good thing your leader was there ready with some perspective. You've been steadily maintaining
    that clothes cushion since meeting your personal goal. Have you even once gotten to 160?

    Congrats Fred on filling your 1st of many lifetime books.

    Prairie Roots

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:44:02 -0800, Fred <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    >leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    >stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    >YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in
    >there. And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.
    >
    >So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):
    >
    >Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8
    >
    >Fred
    >219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  11. not bad at all, very good in fact, Lee
    Fred <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  12. Thanks. How's life on your side of the "hand grenade" line? Details: some wife of a Ft Lewis soldier
    drove to the wrong Vancouver (yours) and tried crossing the border with a grenade in the glove
    compartment!!!! Closed and backed up the border for a few hours the other day.

    And for more clarification - while the locals are not often confused, years ago someone goofed when
    they named two cities within hours of each other Vancouver. The one everyone knows in Canada and the
    one down by the Oregon border near Portland in Washington state. But it has confused some.

    Brenda Hammond said:

    Fred, you're doing so great! Congratulations!!

    Brenda

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there.
    And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  13. Oh oh oh, gotcha for Sure this week. 🙂 Stay Away from those Sugar Things. But hey, you are still
    WELL UNDER GOAL>!!

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  14. Well, I would prefer to hover just a bit lower. But overall and looking at gains and losses over the
    last 6 months or so - it is darn right, okay.

    Miss Violette said:

    not bad at all, very good in fact, Lee Fred <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there.
    And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  15. Last night was okay for a time and then the mangos and raisins took over - the invasion of the
    body fillers!

    Yes, under goal but over you (sniff)

    Lesanne said:

    Oh oh oh, gotcha for Sure this week. 🙂 Stay Away from those Sugar Things. But hey, you are still
    WELL UNDER GOAL>!!

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there.
    And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  16. Hey, just think of all the Joy you are providing up there :Lol...

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Last night was okay for a time and then the mangos and raisins took over - the invasion of the
    body fillers!

    Yes, under goal but over you (sniff)

    Lesanne said:

    Oh oh oh, gotcha for Sure this week. 🙂 Stay Away from those Sugar


    Things.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    But hey, you are still WELL UNDER GOAL>!!

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've
    stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A
    YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in
    there. And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  17. "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Laura said:


    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe but maybe not. I don't think so but my numbers are somewhat warped by the shorts-Tshirt
    factor. I don't recall exactly when I changed wardrobe but think I can figure it out. I now
    subtract the clothing difference from my WI to get a shorts-Tshirt value (g)

    Since the excel sheet is behind here lurking I will see if I've had two up weeks in a row.....
    actually, there have been a few 3 week in a row ups. So I guess I will not sweat this. But I do
    need to get control on the snacking. But I do need to get control on the snacking. But I do
    need to get control on the snacking......

    This is where I fall down on the job too. My basic menu runs around 20-22 points per day and find
    that my last 6-8 points are "wasted" on junk food


    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    the evening. I need to find better quality food for points at night. I


    think

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    once you have a snacking habit, it is hard to break.

    Well, not all my snacking is junk food - I do a lot of dried fruit. In the old days it would have
    been cheese, cheese and chocolate and potato chips along with the fruit. so this is better but I
    need to still get control. I don't know how Skinny Cows rate for nutrition.
    (G)

    For some reason I gravitate towards the salty stuff at night for snacks. Not a good thing. We had
    bought pretzals for my daughters birthday party and I had been eating them one handful at a time. I
    threw the bag away yesterday as it was the only way to stop me from finishing the bag.

    Skinny cows are my dessert most nights. The snacking goes on around 8-9pm mostly because I have
    points left over. I've started to stop worrying about finishing up my points. I don't need any extra
    stress in my life right now.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    And now that I made a doc's appt for next week, I will have to fast for 12 hours (checking
    total blood cholesterol levels) in the evening
    - that should help (G)

    Thanks. Yes, I hope to keep the lifetime books coming and always under goal (fingers crossed)

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:43:36 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >Good thing your leader was there ready with some perspective. You've been steadily maintaining
    >that clothes cushion since meeting your personal goal. Have you even once gotten to 160?
    >
    >Congrats Fred on filling your 1st of many lifetime books.
    >
    >Prairie Roots
    >
    >On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:44:02 -0800, Fred <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    >>Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and
    >>my leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main,
    >>I've stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is
    >>HALF A YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks
    >>in there. And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.
    >>
    >>So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):
    >>
    >>Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8
    >>
    >>Fred
    >>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002


  18. That's interesting. As I think about it, I guess that I WAS a big salty snack person, including the
    chips and cheeses as well as a sweet snacker. But I am not really missing the salty ones now. There
    has been a bag of pretzels both downstairs and in a drawer at work and I have not had any for 2-3
    weeks. Maybe I have licked that one. Now the sweets are driving me more and maybe that is carbo
    addiction??

    Laura said:


    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Laura said:


    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...
    > Maybe but maybe not. I don't think so but my numbers are somewhat warped by the shorts-Tshirt
    > factor. I don't recall exactly when I changed wardrobe but think I can figure it out. I now
    > subtract the clothing difference from my WI to get a shorts-Tshirt value (g)
    >
    > Since the excel sheet is behind here lurking I will see if I've had two up weeks in a row.....
    > actually, there have been a few 3 week in a row ups. So I guess I will not sweat this. But I
    > do need to get control on the snacking. But I do need to get control on the snacking. But I do
    > need to get control on the snacking......

    This is where I fall down on the job too. My basic menu runs around 20-22 points per day and
    find that my last 6-8 points are "wasted" on junk food


    in

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    the evening. I need to find better quality food for points at night. I


    think

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    once you have a snacking habit, it is hard to break.

    Well, not all my snacking is junk food - I do a lot of dried fruit. In the old days it would have
    been cheese, cheese and chocolate and potato chips along with the fruit. so this is better but I
    need to still get control. I don't know how Skinny Cows rate for nutrition.
    (G)

    For some reason I gravitate towards the salty stuff at night for snacks. Not a good thing. We had
    bought pretzals for my daughters birthday party and I had been eating them one handful at a time. I
    threw the bag away yesterday as it was the only way to stop me from finishing the bag.

    Skinny cows are my dessert most nights. The snacking goes on around 8-9pm mostly because I have
    points left over. I've started to stop worrying about finishing up my points. I don't need any
    extra stress in my life right now.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    > And now that I made a doc's appt for next week, I will have to fast for 12 hours (checking
    > total blood cholesterol levels) in the evening
    > - that should help (G)
    >
    > Thanks. Yes, I hope to keep the lifetime books coming and always under goal (fingers crossed)
    >
    > On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:43:36 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    > >Good thing your leader was there ready with some perspective. You've been steadily
    > >maintaining that clothes cushion since meeting your personal goal. Have you even once gotten
    > >to 160?
    > >
    > >Congrats Fred on filling your 1st of many lifetime books.
    > >
    > >Prairie Roots
    > >
    > >On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:44:02 -0800, Fred <[email hidden]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and
    > >>my leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main,
    > >>I've stayed pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is
    > >>HALF A YEAR. And it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed
    > >>weeks in there. And today I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.
    > >>
    > >>So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):
    > >>
    > >>Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8
    > >>
    > >>Fred
    > >>219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

  19. On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:44:02 -0800, Fred <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Sorry about the gain Fred, but a huge congrats on being at lifetime for 6 months. That's a huge
    achievement :-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    125.89/1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  20. just to interrupt here, and say well done. 1/2 a year is an awesome thing.
    Life would be wrong if there weren't ups and downs in there, but you're
    doing what we're supposed to do - to Maintain - and that's a pretty good
    example for us all 🙂

    just don't go getting all complacent on us now...........*grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Okay, no messing around as I'm too depressed to fool around. Actually, I'm not depressed and my
    leader noted that my Lifetime book's 26 rows (weeks) were filled and that in the main, I've stayed
    pretty much constant over those 26 weeks and that's damn near half a year. It is HALF A YEAR. And
    it is really more than half a year since there were a number of missed weeks in there. And today
    I've also filled up my first Lifetime booklet.

    So without much further ado (Lesanne is now gnawing the bones of that fried fish):

    Gain: 1.2 Current: 158.8

    Fred
    219.2/158.8/164. (Lifetime July 2003) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.