RafL- No gain, yay.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Erin Marsh, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
    haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
    aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.

    I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

    Tags:

  2. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Erin,

    That's awesome! Congrats to you.

    Julie "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
    > haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
    > aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
    >
    > I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/89/75 kgs
    > 275.3/196/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Erin Marsh wrote:
    > I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
    > haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
    > aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
    >
    > I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)

    Congrats on the maintain!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

  4. Progress isn't always measured on the scale. Bad days that aren't as bad as previous bad days is
    progress in itself. Congrats on the .25". It all adds up.

    Prairie Roots On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:13:09 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
    >haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
    >aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
    >
    >I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)

  5. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Good job on the maintain, and on the quarter of an inch loss!Glad to hear you 're slowly getting
    back on track. I 'm sure the exercise will help!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
    > haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
    > aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
    >
    > I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/89/75 kgs
    > 275.3/196/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  6. What wonderful NSVs. you are staying on more than off, off isn't as
    bad/long, you didn't gain and losing inches is great, good for you, Lee
    Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
    > haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
    > aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
    >
    > I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/89/75 kgs
    > 275.3/196/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:25:37 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Erin,
    >
    >That's awesome! Congrats to you.

    Thanks Julie :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs
    125.89/1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Alright maintain, Erin. I'd take it! :) WTG! AND WTG on the inches!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172