RafL- No gain, yay.

Erin Marsh

Guest
I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.

I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Erin,

That's awesome! Congrats to you.

news:p[email protected]...

Erin Marsh wrote:
> I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
> haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
> aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
>
> I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)

Congrats on the maintain!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Progress isn't always measured on the scale. Bad days that aren't as bad as previous bad days is
progress in itself. Congrats on the .25". It all adds up.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:13:09 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
>haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
>aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
>
>I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)

Good job on the maintain, and on the quarter of an inch loss!Glad to hear you 're slowly getting
back on track. I 'm sure the exercise will help!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
> haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
> aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
>
> I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/89/75 kgs
> 275.3/196/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

What wonderful NSVs. you are staying on more than off, off isn't as
bad/long, you didn't gain and losing inches is great, good for you, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> I had another maintain this week, which again I'm very happy with. It's been a strange week and I
> haven't been nearly as good as I could have been. I think I'm getting there though. The bad days
> aren't as bad as they were a few weeks ago.
>
> I'm down quarter of an inch this week. Every little bit helps :)
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/89/75 kgs
> 275.3/196/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:25:37 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Erin,
>
>That's awesome! Congrats to you.

Thanks Julie :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs
125.89/1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Alright maintain, Erin. I'd take it! :) WTG! AND WTG on the inches!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172