RAFL Up almost 1 lbs

Mette

Guest
But it's OK. Last weekend was paved with great food and lots of it. After two days of eating really
well (and not in the healthy sense of the word) my MIL invited us to a restaurant - who can say no?
And no, there weren't any low fat choices, but we enjoyed ourselves with wine and dinner:eek:) Monday
and tuesday I have been OK, but I was aware that there would be a small gain, but I am not too
bummed out, as I know the reason for it.

So today I will try to stay clear of temptations. Thursday and Friday will be impossible though:
Thursday will be spent in front om my boyfriend's wide screen TV watching Lord of the rings and the
two towers - with his faboulous lasagne and lots of it, and Friday is when we celebrate our 6 months
and Valentines Day. So I am prepared for a gain.

BUT: Come Monday next week I am right back on track. I only have 3 lbs to go:eek:)! And this time I am
not in such a hurry as long as I reach goal by March 18 (my daughter's birthday):eek:) Then I wll start
maintaining!

I have a plan..*g*

Mette
119/112.2/109ish

Ah well. Better a gain you can explain than one you can't :) Or eating food you know is bad and not
enjoying it, but getting the gain anyway. You had a couple of days off, you ate well, you enjoyed
it, you went up a little.

But more temptations are ahead I see. Well, such is life. There's always something! Still, you can
do a little damage limitation - pad out the luscious lasagne with salad or veg. Make the best
choices you can for your celebrations, that kind of thing.

In the meantime - happy valentine's day, and happy anniversary!

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> But it's OK. Last weekend was paved with great food and lots of it. After two days of eating
> really well (and not in the healthy sense of the word)
my
> MIL invited us to a restaurant - who can say no? And no, there weren't any low fat choices, but we
> enjoyed ourselves with wine and dinner:eek:) Monday and tuesday I have been OK, but I was aware that
> there would be a small gain, but I am not too bummed out, as I know the reason for it.
>
> So today I will try to stay clear of temptations. Thursday and Friday will be impossible though:
> Thursday will be spent in front om my boyfriend's
wide
> screen TV watching Lord of the rings and the two towers - with his
faboulous
> lasagne and lots of it, and Friday is when we celebrate our 6 months and Valentines Day. So I am
> prepared for a gain.
>
> BUT: Come Monday next week I am right back on track. I only have 3 lbs to go:eek:)! And this time I
> am not in such a hurry as long as I reach goal by March 18 (my daughter's birthday):eek:) Then I wll
> start maintaining!
>
> I have a plan..*g*
>
> Mette
> 119/112.2/109ish

you are so close to goal that come next week you don't want to see a shocker
at the scale. Any chance of you limiting yourself a little? Load up on
veggies. Maybe have some soup (free) earlier in the day so you are not so
hungry. Goo dluck.
Bird
"Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> But it's OK. Last weekend was paved with great food and lots of it. After two days of eating
> really well (and not in the healthy sense of the word)
my
> MIL invited us to a restaurant - who can say no? And no, there weren't any low fat choices, but we
> enjoyed ourselves with wine and dinner:eek:) Monday and tuesday I have been OK, but I was aware that
> there would be a small gain, but I am not too bummed out, as I know the reason for it.
>
> So today I will try to stay clear of temptations. Thursday and Friday will be impossible though:
> Thursday will be spent in front om my boyfriend's
wide
> screen TV watching Lord of the rings and the two towers - with his
faboulous
> lasagne and lots of it, and Friday is when we celebrate our 6 months and Valentines Day. So I am
> prepared for a gain.
>
> BUT: Come Monday next week I am right back on track. I only have 3 lbs to go:eek:)! And this time I
> am not in such a hurry as long as I reach goal by March 18 (my daughter's birthday):eek:) Then I wll
> start maintaining!
>
> I have a plan..*g*
>
> Mette
> 119/112.2/109ish

Good attitude Mette. This is a lifestyle plan. It is not always possible to "be good" as long as in
the long term you are on the right track.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Mette wrote:
> But it's OK. Last weekend was paved with great food and lots of it. After two days of eating
> really well (and not in the healthy sense of the word) my MIL invited us to a restaurant - who can
> say no? And no, there weren't any low fat choices, but we enjoyed ourselves with wine and
> dinner:eek:) Monday and tuesday I have been OK, but I was aware that there would be a small gain, but
> I am not too bummed out, as I know the reason for it.
>
> So today I will try to stay clear of temptations. Thursday and Friday will be impossible though:
> Thursday will be spent in front om my boyfriend's wide screen TV watching Lord of the rings and
> the two towers - with his faboulous lasagne and lots of it, and Friday is when we celebrate our 6
> months and Valentines Day. So I am prepared for a gain.
>
> BUT: Come Monday next week I am right back on track. I only have 3 lbs to go:eek:)! And this time I
> am not in such a hurry as long as I reach goal by March 18 (my daughter's birthday):eek:) Then I wll
> start maintaining!
>
> I have a plan..*g*
>
> Mette
> 119/112.2/109ish

what a wonderful, and realistic attitude, Lee
Mette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> But it's OK. Last weekend was paved with great food and lots of it. After two days of eating
> really well (and not in the healthy sense of the word)
my
> MIL invited us to a restaurant - who can say no? And no, there weren't any low fat choices, but we
> enjoyed ourselves with wine and dinner:eek:) Monday and tuesday I have been OK, but I was aware that
> there would be a small gain, but I am not too bummed out, as I know the reason for it.
>
> So today I will try to stay clear of temptations. Thursday and Friday will be impossible though:
> Thursday will be spent in front om my boyfriend's
wide
> screen TV watching Lord of the rings and the two towers - with his
faboulous
> lasagne and lots of it, and Friday is when we celebrate our 6 months and Valentines Day. So I am
> prepared for a gain.
>
> BUT: Come Monday next week I am right back on track. I only have 3 lbs to go:eek:)! And this time I
> am not in such a hurry as long as I reach goal by March 18 (my daughter's birthday):eek:) Then I wll
> start maintaining!
>
> I have a plan..*g*
>
> Mette
> 119/112.2/109ish

"bird" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> you are so close to goal that come next week you don't want to see a
shocker
> at the scale. Any chance of you limiting yourself a little? Load up on veggies. Maybe have some
> soup (free) earlier in the day so you are not so hungry. Goo dluck. Bird

Well, I must admit that these eating-days have been my personal and informed decisions. I enjoy
eating socially and it has been something I've been looking foreward to. I know it comes with a
price tag, but right now I do feel that it is worth it. There will be another week after this one
and yet another week after that. I am not going to gain 7 lbs by indulging a bit these next two
days. I will allow myself to celebrate and NOT to think about healthy choices. This is life and not
a diet so it shouldn't feel like one.

I am very close to goal and I feel that I have enough time to get there, as long as I get there by
summer really:eek:)

I am very OK:eek:)