General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

RAFL week 4 -Nathalie

Started by Nathalie W · · Last activity · 13 posts · 471 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 February 2004
Last activity
6 February 2004
Original author
Nathalie W
Posts
13
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
471
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–13 of 13
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight :-)))) Maybe next week ?
    Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs

  2. Nathalie,
    great job
    Irma
    "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight


    :-))))

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe next week ? Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs

  3. Nathalie W said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight :-)))) Maybe next week ?
    Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    Nathalie that is stupendous!! Congrats on the whoosh!!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

  4. Keep that grin as it is well-deserved.

    Congrats

    Nathalie W said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight :-)))) Maybe next week ?
    Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

  5. "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]> skrev i en meddelelse
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs

    Great feeling! Boy you have lost a substantial amount of weight!:o) Congratulations!:o)

    Europeans Rock! LOL!

    - Mette from Denmark:o)

  6. Why the "stupid" grin? You should be beaming with pride! Congrats!!

    Prairie Roots

    Nathalie W said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight :-)))) Maybe next week ?
    Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

  7. Yeaaa! You have earned the right to wear a stupid grin !!! Congratulations, Nathalie. Elaine K

    Nathalie W said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight :-)))) Maybe next week ?
    Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

  8. On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:26:10 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight :-)))) Maybe next week ?
    Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    Good for you Nathalie. You're obviously on the right track.

    Lynne

  9. WTG!

    "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight


    :-))))

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe next week ? Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs

  10. excellent news, Lee
    Nathalie W <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight


    :-))))

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe next week ? Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs

  11. YAY Nathalie... 3.4 is wonderful! Congrats!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight


    :-))))

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe next week ? Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs

  12. Congratulations Nathalie! Keep this up and you'll be lower than your pre-holiday weight in no time!

    Brenda

    "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight


    :-))))

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe next week ? Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on my face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs

  13. hmmm somehow I missed N's post, so congrats HERE

    "I Williams" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:vMPSb.13479$Q_4.10964@okepread03...

    Quoted message said:

    Nathalie, great job Irma "Nathalie W" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    Lost 3.4, bringing me very close to my pre-"holiday- disaster" weight


    :-))))

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe next week ? Meanwhile, I 'm walking around with a stupid grin on


    my

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    face.

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    232/223.5/212 lbs


Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.