Raleigh retroglide cruiser

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rob, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I live in the UK and want to buy a Raleigh Retroglide (7 speed) cruiser bike. I have searched the
    net but can't find any online stores that ship to the UK.

    I've also contacted Raleigh UK who can't/don't want to help.

    Can anyone suggest any stores (online or other) that sell this bike and will ship internationally?

    thanks

    rob

    Tags:

  2. R.White

    R.White Guest

    [email protected] (rob) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I live in the UK and want to buy a Raleigh Retroglide (7 speed) cruiser bike. I have searched the
    > net but can't find any online stores that ship to the UK.
    >
    > I've also contacted Raleigh UK who can't/don't want to help.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest any stores (online or other) that sell this bike and will ship internationally?

    Not what you're looking for, but the Giant Simple 7 is availiable at Dales. It's very similar. I
    woundn't be surprised if the Raleigh was built by Giant.

    http://tinyurl.com/iq76