Road Cycling · Public discussion

Rasmussen's media reappearance

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 8 posts · 599 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
31 July 2007
Last activity
5 August 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
599
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Michael Rasmussen has reappeared in the media,
    but not to take questions, rather to finish off his
    game of chess with Max von Sydow:

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/gallery/2007/jul/30/bergman?picture=330295964

    Ben

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:

    Michael Rasmussen has reappeared in the media,
    but not to take questions, rather to finish off his
    game of chess with Max von Sydow:

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/gallery/2007/jul/30/bergman?picture=330295964

    Nice.

    Along those lines, this one's for Ryan:

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Never take a tenant with a monkey.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Howard Kveck said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:

    Michael Rasmussen has reappeared in the media,
    but not to take questions, rather to finish off his
    game of chess with Max von Sydow:

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/gallery/2007/jul/30/bergman?picture=330295964

    Nice.

    Along those lines, this one's for Ryan:

    Aw, how did you know?

    --
    Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/
    "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
    to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos

  4. Howard Kveck said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:

    Michael Rasmussen has reappeared in the media,
    but not to take questions, rather to finish off his
    game of chess with Max von Sydow:

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/gallery/2007/jul/30/bergman?picture=33...

    Nice.

    Along those lines, this one's for Ryan:


    Jesus, I had to let that percolate for a couple
    of minutes before the true horror of the punchline
    sunk in. I'm not sure the youth of today even
    remember the slogan - I haven't even seen the beer
    in a long time.

    By the way,
    http://www.slate.com/id/2171423/
    Best. Parody. Ever.

    Ben

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:
    Howard Kveck said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Along those lines, this one's for Ryan:

    Quoted message said:

    Jesus, I had to let that percolate for a couple
    of minutes before the true horror of the punchline
    sunk in. I'm not sure the youth of today even
    remember the slogan - I haven't even seen the beer
    in a long time.

    Yeah, it took a long time to get there, then it was obscure. But Ryan should know
    it. There was a great SCTV parody of Bergman linked on that same page.

    Quoted message said:

    By the way,
    http://www.slate.com/id/2171423/
    Best. Parody. Ever.

    That's great.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Never take a tenant with a monkey.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  6. Quoted message said:
    Howard Kveck said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted post said:

    Michael Rasmussen has reappeared in the media,
    but not to take questions, rather to finish off his
    game of chess with Max von Sydow:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/gallery/2007/jul/30/bergman?picture=33...


    Nice.

    Along those lines, this one's for Ryan:


    Jesus, I had to let that percolate for a couple
    of minutes before the true horror of the punchline
    sunk in. I'm not sure the youth of today even
    remember the slogan - I haven't even seen the beer
    in a long time.

    By the way,
    http://www.slate.com/id/2171423/
    Best. Parody. Ever.

    Ben

    Apparently it's still around--I think I've even seen it recently.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlitz

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com
    Brooklyn, NY
    718-258-5001

  7. St Paul ?

    http://news.yahoo.com/comics/070731/cx_stahler_umedia/20073107

  8. datakoll said:

    St Paul ?

    http://news.yahoo.com/comics/070731/cx_stahler_umedia/20073107

    WHO IS JOHN GAULT?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged

    "heeheeheee that's all folks"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.