RBR Supreme Ruler = Kurgan FAQ

Ken Papai

Guest
"Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringioni....

> "Bruce Johnston" <riposa@sierratelnet...
> > >
> > > Pappy, I don't want your job. You are THE SUPREME RULER.
> >
> > If I may, nothing personal on this one, thanks.
>
> Pappy is The Supreme Ruler (bestowed upon him by the previous Supreme
Ruler,
> AA), but has had trouble handling the extreme pressure of that position. Note that AA had a
> nervous breakdown, leading to finger cancer and semi-retirement from this group.

Pappy *was* the S.R. until I found out how arduous it was. When I left the Leather Throne of the
dominant, patron-like position the S.R. job was vacant and RBR was pretty much a wasteland -- full
of Usenet Newbies, Bike Racing Newbies, Rules Ignorants, Trollers, Part Time Fans (July tune-in to
Tour), and the rest.

Henry left, stayed in rec.arts.mensa for awhile then came back with a new name and more upbeat
persona and has *de facto* been the RBR SR since around June 1.

THERE you have it.

I quit a LONG time ago.

Kunich said it went to my head and it sure did.

> George W. Bush has it much easier. Month long working vacations in Texas.

Gotta admire W for his working vacations. Just like his (and my) hero, The Gipper.

> The Supreme Ruler of RBR has no such perks, only the flame-throwing posts
of
> his subjects.

-Ken

--
Regards,

Ken Papai 415-472-0122 [email protected]

I nominate Trdina.

Hopefully he has the time to become a regular again.