rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: 7 or 8 foot drop

Started by Mike_Foote · · Last activity · 15 posts · 347 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 September 2004
Last activity
9 September 2004
Original author
Mike_Foote
Posts
15
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
347
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–15 of 15
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hey everybody it may not seem like much to some of you professional
    dudes, but i did my first 7 foot drop yesturday!!!! i did not land it
    but i am going to try it again until i do.

    p.s, i almost landed it, but i bent a peddle and tried to ride away and
    fell off and bashed my shoulder. oh and i know this may offend some
    people but i'm going to say it anyway, after i did the drop i got
    flashed by a pretty hot girl too.

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  2. heh heh...aaaaaaaalright.

    --
    c.critch - UNiQuE

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv93
    Check out my Gallery.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    c.critch's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5745
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  3. if thats not motivation enough to destroy your body (and unicycle) then
    i dont know what is.

    -grant

    --
    tennisgh22 - Haha you fool

    The word gullible is written above my avatar!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  4. yup, i completly agree.

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  5. i dont think ive ever heard of better usage of the quagmire quote in all
    my life! props, c.critch

    --
    gasmaster - level 4 unicyclist

    Real men only need 1 wheel.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  6. Talk about one of the dopest days of your life, Uni and boobies talk
    about the sweetest thing, Its a match made in heaven.

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    [image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
    I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Catboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2042
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  7. do you got video.. of the girl

    --
    ben_unruh - ogga booga bogga boo

    The power of the polka

    Unicyclers Unite
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ben_unruh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6766
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940


  8. Quoted message said:

    i dont think ive ever heard of better usage of the quagmire quote in
    all my life!


    🙂 Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

    Congratulations on the drop, good luck next time.

    Andrew

    --
    andrew_carter - Quit jivin' me, turkey!

    HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/ANDREW
    carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://www.unicycles.com.au
    Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    andrew_carter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1052
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  9. dear diary.......JACKPOT

    --
    muniracer - Hell On Wheel

    The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  10. nice 😄

    --
    munimanpete - mocacycle

    WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

    *www.unicycle.2ya.com*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  11. i bow my head in honor

    --
    zach_jucha - i <3 harper

    -Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

    - Homestar
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  12. Awesome. That kind of luck doesn't last long. Next time you'll have to
    pay a buck forty or a cheeseburger.

    --
    PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

    Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

    I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  13. dude...did you just get flashed or was she just happy to see you. you
    know thats a modivation of a different kind because [censored] off a hot
    girl...well...they speak for themselves. goodluck with the drop

    Ðevon

    --
    stigma13 - What Evil Lurks?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    stigma13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7345
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  14. sorry, no video of the girl🙁 and I know her, she is hot and has nice
    [censored] obviously. she is also really nice and awesome. she showed them to
    me so I would get stoked for the drop and just go for it. I do have a
    video of the drop but I will not post it, I would prefer to post the one
    of me landing it, which will be the second time I try it(I hope.)

    oh, and does anyone have any pointers on landing big drops?

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

  15. PopeSamXVI said:

    *Awesome. That kind of luck doesn't last long. Next time you'll have
    to pay a buck forty or a cheeseburger. *

    nope, you are wrong, I know the girl and she said she would do it again
    when I do the drop again, and if i land it too.............😉 haha

    --
    Mike_Foote - Violinist and Unicyclist

    Long live unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34940

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.