roll hop or sidehop, if you have roll hopped 9 or bigger you can sidehop as long as you have not sidehopped a 9 or bigger before
So then if you -haven't- roll hopped a 9, then you can just do that? Then this is really not just a side hop comp, but rolling as well. Confusing. Should be one or the other imo.
So then if you -haven't- roll hopped a 9, then you can just do that? Then this is really not just a side hop comp, but rolling as well. Confusing. Should be one or the other imo.
i get it...b/c this way if you have roll hopped bug sets(but not side hopped) your not excluded
yeah, actually, i'm just hoping to push a few riders to get good at stairsets.
Well, that 8 set I did a while back was scary enough when I rolling hopped it; now you've given me the incentive to try to _side_ hop it, static!😄 I think I can clear it with my new trials uni! We'll see.:o
Well, that 8 set I did a while back was scary enough when I rolling hopped it; now you've givin me the incentive to try to side hop it static!😄 I think I can clear it with my new trials uni! We'll see.:o
when i sidehopped my biggest stairset i went from 8 and jumped off each higher stair until i reached the top (it was an 11, i think that's the most sidehopped so far)
when i sidehopped my biggest stairset i went from 8 and jumped off each higher stair until i reached the top (it was an 11, i think that's the most sidehopped so far)