General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Allan Moorman RIP

Started by Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer · · Last activity · 60 posts · 512 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
27 March 2007
Original author
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
Posts
60
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
512
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 60
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    a vitriolic

    Had that one saved for while, I betcha.

  2. lj said:

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Tony Calguire said:

    I found out this evening that Allan Moorman, an occassional poster to
    rec.arts.tv, has passed away.

    Good Riddance!!!

    He was a total [censored]. May he burn forever together with Kris Baker
    in that special corner of hell reserved for pompous arrogant net
    [censored] and [censored].

    Burn, baby, burn!

    she does not post anymore?

    She died...pay attention!

    Satan is rejoicing in her company.

  3. Borked Pseudo Mailed said:
    lj said:

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Tony Calguire <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >I found out this evening that Allan Moorman, an occassional poster to
    >rec.arts.tv, has passed away.

    Good Riddance!!!

    He was a total [censored]. May he burn forever together with Kris Baker
    in that special corner of hell reserved for pompous arrogant net
    [censored] and [censored].

    Burn, baby, burn!

    she does not post anymore?

    She died...pay attention!

    Satan is rejoicing in her company.


    Who is *she*?.... are you a "second language" troll?
    Get your pronouns right at the very least.
    :P You guys are totally pathetic (and I'm being nice).

    --
    See return address to reply by email

  4. sf said:
    Borked Pseudo Mailed said:
    lj said:

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...
    > Tony Calguire <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    > >I found out this evening that Allan Moorman, an occassional poster to
    > >rec.arts.tv, has passed away.
    >
    > Good Riddance!!!
    >
    > He was a total [censored]. May he burn forever together with Kris Baker
    > in that special corner of hell reserved for pompous arrogant net
    > [censored] and [censored].
    >
    > Burn, baby, burn!
    >

    she does not post anymore?

    She died...pay attention!

    Satan is rejoicing in her company.


    Who is *she*?.... are you a "second language" troll?
    Get your pronouns right at the very least.
    :P You guys are totally pathetic (and I'm being nice).

    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.

    I had a hard time believing it myself, but she was married to Dewayne
    (the long suffering Dewayne) and Utah does not have gay marriage, so
    she had to have been female, at least on paper (for the sake of
    simplicity, let's ignore momentarily the possibility of ambiguous
    genitalia, intersex, hermaphroditism, clitoromegaly, etc.).

    Hey, some women are just more masculine than most men. What can you
    do about it. Bulldykes of Kris' generation often got married to
    receive all the benefits that the sacred institution confers. They
    usually beat up their poor husbands to take out their anger and sexual
    frustration. Just ask poor Dewayne. I hope his battered soul gets
    the rest and recovery it needs now that Kris has gone to be with
    Satan.

  5. Nomen Nescio said:

    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.

    So Kris's stalker is back.

  6. sf said:
    Borked Pseudo Mailed said:
    lj said:

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...
    > Tony Calguire <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >
    > >I found out this evening that Allan Moorman, an occassional poster to
    > >rec.arts.tv, has passed away.
    >
    > Good Riddance!!!
    >
    > He was a total [censored]. May he burn forever together with Kris Baker
    > in that special corner of hell reserved for pompous arrogant net
    > [censored] and [censored].
    >
    > Burn, baby, burn!
    >

    she does not post anymore?

    She died...pay attention!

    Satan is rejoicing in her company.


    Who is *she*?.... are you a "second language" troll?
    Get your pronouns right at the very least.
    :P You guys are totally pathetic (and I'm being nice).

    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.

    I had a hard time believing it myself, but she was married to Dewayne
    (the long suffering Dewayne) and Utah does not have gay marriage, so
    she had to have been female, at least on paper (for the sake of
    simplicity, let's ignore momentarily the possibility of ambiguous
    genitalia, intersex, hermaphroditism, clitoromegaly, etc.).

    Hey, some women are just more masculine than most men. What can you
    do about it. Bulldykes of Kris' generation often got married to
    receive all the benefits that the sacred institution confers. They
    usually beat up their poor husbands to take out their anger and sexual
    frustration. Just ask poor Dewayne. I hope his battered soul gets
    the rest and recovery it needs now that Kris has gone to be with
    Satan.

  7. PeterGriffin said:
    Nomen Nescio said:

    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.

    So Kris's stalker is back.

    Please stop so casually throwing around the word "stalker". Mocking or
    ridiculing someone on a Usenet froup is *not* "stalking"; using the term
    "stalking" in this context does a *real* dis-service to people in real life
    who *are* stalked, e.g. they receive threats to their physical well-being,
    etc...

    Your use of "stalker" in this context really cheapens the term...

    --
    Best
    Greg

  8. Gregory Morrow said:
    PeterGriffin said:
    Nomen Nescio said:

    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.


    So Kris's stalker is back.

    Please stop so casually throwing around the word "stalker". Mocking or
    ridiculing someone on a Usenet froup is *not* "stalking"; using the term
    "stalking" in this context does a *real* dis-service to people in real life
    who *are* stalked, e.g. they receive threats to their physical well-being,
    etc...

    Your use of "stalker" in this context really cheapens the term...


    Evidently you haven't been on this newsgroup very long.

    The poster has been stalking Kris across several newsgroups for several
    years (continual harassment including the posting of personal information).

  9. Borked Pseudo Mailed said:


    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.

    I had a hard time believing it myself, but she was married to Dewayne
    (the long suffering Dewayne) and Utah does not have gay marriage, so
    she had to have been female, at least on paper (for the sake of
    simplicity, let's ignore momentarily the possibility of ambiguous
    genitalia, intersex, hermaphroditism, clitoromegaly, etc.).

    Hey, some women are just more masculine than most men. What can you
    do about it. Bulldykes of Kris' generation often got married to
    receive all the benefits that the sacred institution confers. They
    usually beat up their poor husbands to take out their anger and sexual
    frustration. Just ask poor Dewayne. I hope his battered soul gets
    the rest and recovery it needs now that Kris has gone to be with
    Satan.

    Is there any doubt that this poster is a creepy stalker?

  10. PeterGriffin said:
    Gregory Morrow said:
    PeterGriffin said:

    Nomen Nescio wrote:

    >You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    >Kris was a female.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    So Kris's stalker is back.

    Please stop so casually throwing around the word "stalker". Mocking or
    ridiculing someone on a Usenet froup is *not* "stalking"; using the term
    "stalking" in this context does a *real* dis-service to people in real


    life

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    who *are* stalked, e.g. they receive threats to their physical


    well-being,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    etc...

    Your use of "stalker" in this context really cheapens the term...


    Evidently you haven't been on this newsgroup very long.

    The poster has been stalking Kris across several newsgroups for several
    years (continual harassment including the posting of personal


    information).

    So what did the police do about the sitch when she filed a report...???

    --
    Best
    Greg

  11. Gregory Morrow said:

    So what did the police do about the sitch when she filed a report...???


    He did go absent for a few weeks after a number complained to his ISP -
    guessing he was dropped, but he keeps coming back under a new server /
    new ID.

  12. PeterGriffin said:
    Gregory Morrow said:

    So what did the police do about the sitch when she filed a report...???


    He did go absent for a few weeks after a number complained to his ISP -
    guessing he was dropped, but he keeps coming back under a new server /
    new ID.

    Then that apparently is not legally "stalking" per state/local/federal law,
    that is violating his ISP's TOS, which is simply a legally binding contract.

    --
    Best
    Greg

  13. PeterGriffin said:
    Borked Pseudo Mailed said:

    You're not alone; 99.99% of people are always shocked to hear that
    Kris was a female.

    Quoted message said:

    I had a hard time believing it myself, but she was married to Dewayne
    (the long suffering Dewayne) and Utah does not have gay marriage, so
    she had to have been female, at least on paper (for the sake of
    simplicity, let's ignore momentarily the possibility of ambiguous
    genitalia, intersex, hermaphroditism, clitoromegaly, etc.).

    Quoted message said:

    Hey, some women are just more masculine than most men. What can you
    do about it. Bulldykes of Kris' generation often got married to
    receive all the benefits that the sacred institution confers. They
    usually beat up their poor husbands to take out their anger and sexual
    frustration. Just ask poor Dewayne. I hope his battered soul gets
    the rest and recovery it needs now that Kris has gone to be with
    Satan.

    Is there any doubt that this poster is a creepy stalker?

    Yet you keep giving this "stalker" the attention they so desperately
    seek...

    --
    Best
    Greg

  14. lj said:

    "Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    messagenews:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Tony Calguire <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I found out this evening that Allan Moorman, an occassional poster to
    rec.arts.tv, has passed away.

    Quoted message said:

    Good Riddance!!!

    Quoted message said:

    He was a total [censored]. May he burn forever together with Kris Baker
    in that special corner of hell reserved for pompous arrogant net
    [censored] and [censored].

    Quoted message said:

    Burn, baby, burn!

    she does not post anymore?

    Apparantly not. I miss her. Hope everything is okay.

    bel

  15. In article <[email hidden]>,
    "[email hidden]\(no spam\)"

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I think it's him, Sheldon. That's the face (a different picture,
    though) that flashed on our public tv station last night.
    --

    Quoted message said:

    Here is where Alan works. There is a phone number for the station.

    http://archive.tpt.org/bwc/prodteam.html

    Thanks, Chris. I just had this from the station in response to my
    inquiry: "Yes, it was the Alan Moorman you knew. He passed away on
    March 9, I believe. So far as I know there are no services planned. I'm
    sorry for our loss, he was a joy to work with."

    I don't know what his position was at tpt.org.
    --
    -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
    http://jamlady.eboard.com - Comfort Food for Bob Pastorio, updated
    3-16-2007
    http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - Hollandaise sauce 3-15-2007
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor

  16. Melba's Jammin said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    "[email hidden]\(no spam\)"

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > I think it's him, Sheldon. That's the face (a different picture,
    > though) that flashed on our public tv station last night.
    > --

    Quoted message said:

    Here is where Alan works. There is a phone number for the station.

    http://archive.tpt.org/bwc/prodteam.html

    Thanks, Chris. I just had this from the station in response to my
    inquiry: "Yes, it was the Alan Moorman you knew. He passed away on
    March 9, I believe. So far as I know there are no services planned.
    I'm sorry for our loss, he was a joy to work with."

    I don't know what his position was at tpt.org.

    I believe he was the station editor.

    kili

  17. On Mar 26, 6:39�pm, Melba's Jammin' <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
     "[email hidden]\(no spam\)"

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >I think it's him, Sheldon.  That's the face (a different picture,
    >though) that flashed on our public tv station last night.
    >--


    Here is where Alan works.  There is a phone number for the station.

    Quoted message said:

    http://archive.tpt.org/bwc/prodteam.html

    Thanks, Chris.  I just had this from the station in response to my
    inquiry:  "Yes, it was the Alan Moorman you knew. He passed away on
    March 9, I believe. So far as I know there are no services planned. I'm
    sorry for our loss, he was a joy to work with."

    I don't know what his position was at tpt.org.

    I hate to hear this kind of news. Anyone have something good going
    on, like new kittens/puppies/guppies?

    Sheldon

  18. Sheldon said:

    I hate to hear this kind of news. Anyone have something good going
    on, like new kittens/puppies/guppies?

    Lin and I are getting married in the next couple of weeks. Does that
    count?

    Bob

  19. "Bob Terwilliger" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Lin and I are getting married in the next couple of weeks. Does that
    count?

    Already! That is great news.

    nancy

  20. Melba's Jammin said:

    I just had this from the station in response to my
    inquiry: "Yes, it was the Alan Moorman you knew. He passed away on
    March 9, I believe. So far as I know there are no services planned. I'm
    sorry for our loss, he was a joy to work with."

    I don't know what his position was at tpt.org.

    Thanks for following through on the identification.

    He was an interesting poster, even when I didn't agree with him.
    His input will be missed.

    gloria p

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.