Re: Arrogant and clueless

sergio

Guest
Michael Press wrote:
> That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to
> these ends, it is the right of the people ...

Gee, that sounds like a Founding Father of old.
Perhaps Benjamin Franklin?

Thanks.

Sergio
Pisa

On 3 Dec 2006 02:37:53 -0800, "sergio" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Michael Press wrote:
>> That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to
>> these ends, it is the right of the people ...

>Gee, that sounds like a Founding Father of old.
>Perhaps Benjamin Franklin?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Sergio
>Pisa

Jefferson, Declaration of Independence.

If you were American I'd have called you a dumbass.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> >Thanks.
> >Sergio

> Jefferson, Declaration of Independence.
> If you were American I'd have called you a dumbass.

Lucky, I am not.
Thank you so much, again.

Sergio
Pisa

RonSonic wrote:
> Jefferson, Declaration of Independence.
> If you were American I'd have called you a dumbass.

Dumbass,
Sergio is right; on rbr all quotes are attributed to Franklin. Thanks to
his insight into the rbr philosophy, sergio wins a Weiner tinfoil helmet
to protect him from the WADA satellites.