Hi, I'm looking for a good hat for running/biking that will provide sun protection for face & neck for 4-5hours outside, while not being floppy and that can handle a breeze without flying off; machine washable but with some stiffness to it.
I use a baseball cap for shorter runs/rides and a 'Bridge over the river Kwai' oversized cap with a flap of canvas in the back, which flaps around in a breeze and rustles right near my ears: very annoying. I've seen ones that have a stiff 'carapace' that extends out the back and covers the neck instead of a flap, this is more along the lines of what I'm looking for. Thanks for any tips!
This insult works much better with proportional font than fixed-width font. The customary practice is to do ASCII art with fixed-width fonts.
-- Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia The weather is here, wish you were beautiful
Demonstration please?
Cut and paste into a word processor, and change between fixed-width and proportional fonts to see the difference. Your graphic in a fixed width font looks like random marks at first glance, but with a proportional font, it is clearly two hands with the middle fingers raised.
-- Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia The weather is here, wish you were beautiful