Re: BEWARE "BICYCLE"-Usenet criminal

Frugal Joe wrote:
> "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:05:07 -0400, "Dave W" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>wait, didn't he pull that on Scotty? <snip>

> > Who pulled what upon whom?
> >
> > dB

> According to google bicycle got in a hassle with another poster and went to
> his house

According to Google, Scottie was shooting his mouth off about posting
private info on 2 other posters. Since I went to Erie on a regular
basis, yeah, I went by the little perverts house. He quit bragging
about posting private info after that. Nice spin you put on it though.

Frugal Joe wrote:
> "Frugal Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Who pulled what upon whom?
> >>
> >> dB

> > According to google bicycle got in a hassle with another poster and went
> > to his house
> >

> this was on the mtn bike group

"Frugal Joe" aka "BR" aka "Bob Rogers". What a surprise.

On 24 Jun 2005 03:19:00 -0700, "bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Frugal Joe" aka "BR" aka "Bob Rogers". What a surprise. <snip>

Trolls are as trolls do....

"bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Frugal Joe wrote:
>> "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Who pulled what upon whom?
>> >
>> > dB

>> According to google bicycle got in a hassle with another poster and went
>> his house

> According to Google, Scottie was shooting his mouth off about posting
> private info on 2 other posters. Since I went to Erie on a regular
> basis, yeah, I went by the little perverts house. He quit bragging
> about posting private info after that. Nice spin you put on it though.

no spin...just the truth...as you admitted

Frugal Joe wrote:
> "bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > "Frugal Joe" aka "BR" aka "Bob Rogers". What a surprise.
> >

> really?!

Oh, I forgot to mention about your proven desire for young children.
Really.

Frugal Joe wrote:
> "bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Frugal Joe wrote:
> >> "bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> really?!

> > Oh, I forgot to mention about your proven desire for young children.
> > Really.
> >

> you would be wrong

Don't think so.

"Frugal Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "bicycle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Frugal Joe wrote:
>>> "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> According to google bicycle got in a hassle with another poster and went
>>> his house

>> According to Google, Scottie was shooting his mouth off about posting
>> private info on 2 other posters. Since I went to Erie on a regular
>> basis, yeah, I went by the little perverts house. He quit bragging
>> about posting private info after that. Nice spin you put on it though.
>>

> no spin...just the truth...as you admitted

yeah, that's the one...

"Frugal Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:05:07 -0400, "Dave W" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>wait, didn't he pull that on Scotty? <snip>

> > Who pulled what upon whom?
> >
> > dB

> According to google bicycle got in a hassle with another poster and went

> his house

Glad to see that someone in his own area shoved a broomstick up Bicycle's
ass......
This guy always a total jerkoff. Typical keyboard warrior.

"Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Frugal Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "DeserTBoB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Who pulled what upon whom?
>> >
>> > dB

>> According to google bicycle got in a hassle with another poster and went

>> his house
>>

> Glad to see that someone in his own area shoved a broomstick up Bicycle's
> ass......
> This guy always a total jerkoff. Typical keyboard warrior.

truth

yup, we steamrolled the bicycle...

and we're not done with him yet...

notice how he removed all his posts, laid low for a few days, now
sneaks back in and starts all over again...he's net addicted

In article <[email protected]>,
"trippingtoo8track" <[email protected]> wrote:

> notice how he removed all his posts, laid low for a few days, now
> sneaks back in and starts all over again...he's net addicted

notice how you miss him so much. That's true love.