Re: Bill Baka -- Selected Quotes from a Genius

R Brickston

Guest
On 23 May 2007 10:54:21 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Bill, I enjoy your tales, even when they come with a little
>exaggeration. Keep them coming.
>

>Dan

I'm sure you will have every stellar episode of the "life and times of
Bill Baka" reiterated 25 times -each- per month.

R Brickston wrote:
> On 23 May 2007 10:54:21 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>> Bill, I enjoy your tales, even when they come with a little
>> exaggeration. Keep them coming.
>>

>> Dan

> I'm sure you will have every stellar episode of the "life and times of
> Bill Baka" reiterated 25 times -each- per month.

I'm here for the bicycle stuff but you keep trying to ambush me.
Your bad.
Bill Baka

On May 23, 5:25 pm, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
> On 23 May 2007 10:54:21 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Bill, I enjoy your tales, even when they come with a little
> >exaggeration. Keep them coming.

> >Dan

> I'm sure you will have every stellar episode of the "life and times of
> Bill Baka" reiterated 25 times -each- per month.

We'll see. If you continue to start threads about him in rbT I see no
reason he shouldn't. If someone started a thread about fun and crazy
things I'd done in the past I might find myself inclined to jump in
there as well. As of now he's not the one starting these threads in a
tech group.

On 24 May 2007 04:23:34 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On May 23, 5:25 pm, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
>> On 23 May 2007 10:54:21 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Bill, I enjoy your tales, even when they come with a little
>> >exaggeration. Keep them coming.

>> >Dan

>> I'm sure you will have every stellar episode of the "life and times of
>> Bill Baka" reiterated 25 times -each- per month.

>We'll see. If you continue to start threads about him in rbT I see no
>reason he shouldn't. If someone started a thread about fun and crazy
>things I'd done in the past I might find myself inclined to jump in
>there as well. As of now he's not the one starting these threads in a
>tech group.

Thanks for confirmation that Baka did not start the threads that I
started. When Baka replies to these two threads it will be the only
time he is not hijacking, off topic or self-aggrandizing.

[email protected] wrote:
> On May 23, 5:25 pm, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
> We'll see. If you continue to start threads about him in rbT I see no
> reason he shouldn't. If someone started a thread about fun and crazy
> things I'd done in the past I might find myself inclined to jump in
> there as well. As of now he's not the one starting these threads in a
> tech group.

A very civil "Thank you" from me.
Bill Baka

In article
<[email protected]>,

> On May 23, 5:25 pm, R Brickston <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote:
> > On 23 May 2007 10:54:21 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Bill, I enjoy your tales, even when they come with a little
> > >exaggeration. Keep them coming.

> > >Dan

> > I'm sure you will have every stellar episode of the "life and times of
> > Bill Baka" reiterated 25 times -each- per month.

> We'll see. If you continue to start threads about him in rbT I see no
> reason he shouldn't. If someone started a thread about fun and crazy
> things I'd done in the past I might find myself inclined to jump in
> there as well. As of now he's not the one starting these threads in a
> tech group.

Beware the wrath of Baka and his cohort.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote: As of now he's not the one starting these threads in a
>> tech group.

> Beware the wrath of Baka and his cohort.

I really don't even intend to reply to Brickston anymore. Bill Sorni is
being more mellow on this group so I am not arguing with him.
As far as Chemistry equations goes, I have been in all day with a killer
headache and at this point thinking hurts.
Maybe tomorrow.
Bill Baka

On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:19:08 -0700, Bill <[email protected]> wrote:

>Michael Press wrote:
>> In article
>> <[email protected]>,
>> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote: As of now he's not the one starting these threads in a
>>> tech group.

>> Beware the wrath of Baka and his cohort.
>>

>I really don't even intend to reply to Brickston anymore. Bill Sorni is
>being more mellow on this group so I am not arguing with him.
>As far as Chemistry equations goes, I have been in all day with a killer
>headache and at this point thinking hurts.
>Maybe tomorrow.
>Bill Baka

Whooosh...