Re: Bob Scarborough suspended from Ebay !

Ricky Alan White

Guest
"Charlie Steals" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> DeserTBoB <[email protected]> wrote:
>>On 17 Jul 2005 05:52:33 -0700, "DeserTBob"
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>so how long is Voxpopper suspended for ? I heard indefinitely, due to
>>>Ebay harassment... <snip>

>>The little voices in your head telling you that, Noodles? My
>>account's just fine. It's yours that's in jeopardy again...selling
>>those fraud alignment tapes, especially. What about that Sullair
>>compression stolen from the Penna Turnpike Authority? Expect state
>>troopers soon.
>>

> I guess we know who stole all the flags in the "gated community".

Hello:

My name is Ricky Alan White of Clearfield, PA I love to take it up the ASS.
My wife Joelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Clearfield, PA
look us up. Just ask about us with any of the crack ho's or welfare scum.

Ricky