Re: BR50: fatter, drier solo edition

Jay Woo

Guest
blah wrote:
> Sorry anyone who was out this morning - too much work equals no four
> hour ride today.

No F$@%&#$ four hour ride for me either... F$@%&#$ Shitmano! I had a
chain suck just outa Kangaroo Ground, which totalled the chain:/ So it
was a taxi back home then down to that Melbourne LBS that is having 25%
of everything this week for a new Altegra chain...M&@#$!@ f$#%*!~. Time
to convert to a Wog-o-Group-o I think... if only I hada da Euuuros
Maid-a ;P
Though the bright side of it was that I got to have a decent go on my
shiny new rollers that I got from the same LSB yesterday. Oooooo scary
fun. For the 1st 5mins I'm holding onto the wall with one hand for dear
life, thinking what tha?! But after 10, I'm getting the hang of it.
Decide to change gears; Ooooo back to the safety of the wall. A few
more goes and that's sorted. Next I try grabbing my water bottle from
the cage; Oooo #$@#&*% wabble wabble and... good thing I've got a
mattress on one side coz I'm now lying on it:D :D
Back up and going (nowhere again) and I try just reaching down and
touching the bottle; yep that's sorta OK. Let's try and take the
thing out; Oooo Oooo yeah still upright, just. $#^&*@# the bottle gets
thrown as I try and take a drink and I save myself. Just.
So I've just got to get the drinking sussed and I'm 'Rolling' :D
Though it doesn't beat being out in them hills:(
I hope everyone else had fun:D