Re: Buc 2006??

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by MrBoogiejuice, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    MrBoogiejuice wrote:
    > The important question here is: How much free beer?

    Errrm, an amount dependent on how skint or not I am at the time and how
    much you want to drink at BUC. Beer, vodka, cider, meths or whatever
    your preferred alcohol is as long as it isn't super expensive whisky or
    vintage champagne or whatever. A significant quantity of the above.

    After 100 miles of riding, you'll get drunk on a pint or two anyway.
    Especially if it's a pint of vodka.

    Joe

    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

  3. paul royle

    paul royle Guest

  4. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    paul royle wrote:
    > According to Multimap it's 215 miles from my house. Two days or three?
    > ;)

    Wow, that would be well and truly deserving of a pint (or six).

    I'd say 3 days cos you'd not want to be tired when you got to BUC, you
    want to save some energy for the hockey. Actually, maybe you should go
    flat out and try and do it in two days, maybe make lunis be not so good
    at hockey. If you could arrange for Jonny and Barry to ride up too
    that'd be great!

    Joe

    --
    joemarshall