Charles said:Quoted message said:As a general rule of thumb, food without garlic isn't worth
eating.There's the 'hint' of garlic which can enhance a dish, or the eating
of it by the clove as if an entrée. The former is more than
acceptable, the latter a complete and utter social gaffe.
I suspect you'd consider my "hint" as akin to being
slammed over the head by a cricket bat. The trick
is that if everybody eats it all the time, nobody notices
the smell. Actually, I am told that once you get accustomed
to eating garlic regularly (as you should), you no longer
smell so much, even to the uninitiated.
Quoted message said:How are you Helgi my friend and has the Spring arrived in your fair
country yet?!! ;o)
I'm good. Spring comes in fits and starts as usual here in the
far North Atlantic. Warm and sunny one day, snow flurries
the next. I'm walking and swimming a lot more than I was
a couple of months ago which means the weather is getting nicer.
--
Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is