Re: Cruminal B*stards at NPower raise energy prices.

"Phil Stovell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:44:22 +0000, Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:
>
>> As an npower customer I shall leave it for a month to see what other
>> suppliers do to their prices and then I shall look into changing
>> supplier.
>> Regards Mike.

> That's what I plan to do. Npower were the cheapest for me, according to
> uswich.com, but I expect that'll now change.

Npower are one of the most expensive suppliers in the UK andhave been
for well over a year.
They are also liars cheats and are decietful and have very poor
customer servvice.
Apart from that they are OK
I suspect you are posting on behalf of Npower.
Thats about their level.

Prices are on the rise, waiting will cost you.

> --
> Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 15:55:45 +0000, judith <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:44:22 -0000, "Mike Cawood, HND BIT"
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>"Clive Sinclair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>As an npower customer I shall leave it for a month to see what other
>>>suppliers do to their prices and then I shall look into changing
>>>supplier.
>>>Regards Mike.
>>>

>>I really cannot understand why more people don't do this. Whilst the
>>suppliers can put up their prices and know that their profits will
>>increase, of course they will do so. If on the other hand people left
>>in droves every time there was a significant hike they would think
>>twice.
>>
>>It is quite instructive to look at the different rates that suppliers
>>charge dependant on consumer's area: - the historical geographic
>>supplier charges much more than any other supplier. They rely on
>>people not switching.

> Yes. However the benefits of switching are grossly overrated IME. I
> believe that all the energy companies are operaing a cartel to keep
> all prices artificially high.

NPower try to keep people locked in with a bonus for stayinga year.
Obiusly you lose out because they take their prices up to get back
the bonus and a extra 20% of your anual bill.

> M.

"Jonathan Schneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mark <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> are operaing a cartel to keep
>> all prices artificially high.

> Remember natural gas prices have approximately doubled in five
> years. That's because, despite what anybody says, the stuff is running
> out or becoming really difficult to extract depending on your point of
> view. We shouldn't be relying on it like we do.
>
> That's without some nutter disrupting the complicated system that gets
> the stuff to us from Norway. Also remember Russia cutting off a whole
> country not long back.
>
> If follows that so should leccy (mostly generated from gas) and gas
> prices. The fact they haven't quite _yet_ is very much a short-term
> thing. If you think that the rest won't follow NPower you are again
> mistaken.
>
> NPower are a company and no more criminal than any other company you
> agree to buy something from.
>
> You might say I'm scaremongering but it is pretty clear that in a few
> years a typical car-driving family household's annual fuel bill is
> going to get into the thousands of pounds. Get used to it.

Thats a lie they are making vast profits,]
They DOUBLED their dividend to shareholders last year as
old people froze to death.

THEY ARE GREEDY EVIL B*STARDS. - SIMPLE AS.

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:24:30 +0000, Lord Turkey Cough wrote:

> I suspect you are posting on behalf of Npower. Thats about their level.

Prat.

--
Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK

"Phil Stovell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:24:30 +0000, Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
>
>> I suspect you are posting on behalf of Npower. Thats about their level.

> Prat.

It is customary to leave a message before your signiture.

LTC.