Re: Cruminal B*stards at NPower raise energy prices.

Knight Of The Road wrote:

> Being a truck driver, generally assumed to be uneducated and
> semi-literate.

The certainty being that such people have a predilection for American terms
and expressions.

"Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "DervMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> It will come as now surprise you that RWE NPower doubled it dividend
>>> payout to shareholders last year, giving them a whopping £2 bilion
>>> Euros.
>>>
>>> Actually it probaly will come as a surprise to you because the press
>>> have
>>> kept that rather quiet haven't they?
>>>
>>> Those huge price increases have been pumped direct into the pockets of
>>> share
>>> holders.
>>>
>>> It's scandelous.
>>>
>>> http://www.rwe.com/generator.aspx/i...e/language=en/id=227214/factbook-extlink.html
>>>
>>> Page 281.

>> It's a business. Switch supplier. Get over it.

> GEt lost you corrupt piece of sh*t.

Funny guy.

No seriously, funny guy.

<fx> whirls finger next to forehead.

--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Knight Of The Road <[email protected]> wrote:

> When referring to a person who has a 9 a.m. appointment with Mr Pierrepoint
> at Pentonville, the past tense is "hanged".

And of course for the person hanged the appropriate past tense would
have been "had".

"Brimstone" <[email protected]> wrote

> The certainty being that such people have a predilection for American
> terms and expressions.

"You will be hanged by the neck until you are dead" is an American
expression?

Are you sure?

Regards, Vince.

"All anyone needs to know to kick the car habit is to move somewhere more
suitable and possibly change jobs." (Doug Bollen)

Knight Of The Road wrote:
> "Brimstone" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>> The certainty being that such people have a predilection for American
>> terms and expressions.

> "You will be hanged by the neck until you are dead" is an American
> expression?
>
> Are you sure?

Perhaps it is. But's not relevant to this discussion.

"Michael C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:p[email protected]...

>> You corrupt piece of ****

> Oops, looks like someone forgot to switch identities before replying to
> their own post.

No it looks like I replied to my own post so that the quotes worked
almost properly.

"DervMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>>
>> "DervMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> It's a business. Switch supplier. Get over it.

>> GEt lost you corrupt piece of sh*t.

> Funny guy.
>
> No seriously, funny guy.
>
> <fx> whirls finger next to forehead.

Why do you think you are a helicoptor?

"Steve Firth" <%steve%@malloc.co.uk> wrote in message
> Lord Turkey Cough <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> GEt lost you corrupt piece of sh*t.

> You appear to be having keyboard problems. Every time you try to type
> "****" your keyboard stutters asterisks.

Thats p*re sp*culation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zGBTrCZObyA

****.

Lord Turkey Cough <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Steve Firth" <%steve%@malloc.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Lord Turkey Cough <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Tyr reading my post

> > In that case you should be very worried, it means you have been selected
> > for death in single combat.

> ****.

I've just made a tick here against "list of thigns LTC knows nothing
about." I may give up keeping the list, I can't afford the cost in
filing cabinets.

In article <1ia9rez.ifwbu52k6jd3N%%steve%@malloc.co.uk>,
%steve%@malloc.co.uk says...
> Lord Turkey Cough <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Steve Firth" <%steve%@malloc.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > In that case you should be very worried, it means you have been selected
> > > for death in single combat.

> > ****.

> I've just made a tick here against "list of thigns LTC knows nothing
> about." I may give up keeping the list, I can't afford the cost in
> filing cabinets.

I shall be keeping a "list of the things LTC knows something about", when
we find out about any.

--
eric
www.ericjarvis.co.uk

Knight Of The Road wrote:

> No- the past tense of "to hang" is "hung" when referring to game or
> any other dead or inanimate object which is suspended in some way.
>
> When referring to a person who has a 9 a.m. appointment with Mr
> Pierrepoint at Pentonville, the past tense is "hanged".

Had, surely?

--

"Clive Sinclair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
>> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>> I left NPower a few months ago when I noticed how extirtionaly high
>>> their prices were.
>>> I should have done it earliler to be honest, they had been fleecing me
>>> all
>>> Summer (and Autumn, Spring and Winter).

As an npower customer I shall leave it for a month to see what other
suppliers do to their prices and then I shall look into changing supplier.
Regards Mike.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:44:22 -0000, "Mike Cawood, HND BIT"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Clive Sinclair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
>>> "Lord Turkey Cough" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>As an npower customer I shall leave it for a month to see what other
>suppliers do to their prices and then I shall look into changing supplier.
>Regards Mike.

I really cannot understand why more people don't do this. Whilst the
suppliers can put up their prices and know that their profits will
increase, of course they will do so. If on the other hand people left
in droves every time there was a significant hike they would think
twice.

It is quite instructive to look at the different rates that suppliers
charge dependant on consumer's area: - the historical geographic
supplier charges much more than any other supplier. They rely on
people not switching.

"Escargot Cult" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <1ia9rez.ifwbu52k6jd3N%%steve%@malloc.co.uk>,
> %steve%@malloc.co.uk says...
>> Lord Turkey Cough <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > "Steve Firth" <%steve%@malloc.co.uk> wrote in message

>> > ****.

>> I've just made a tick here against "list of thigns LTC knows nothing
>> about." I may give up keeping the list, I can't afford the cost in
>> filing cabinets.
>>

> I shall be keeping a "list of the things LTC knows something about", when
> we find out about any.

How about one called arseholes, you two will be the first names on it.

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:44:22 +0000, Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:

> As an npower customer I shall leave it for a month to see what other
> suppliers do to their prices and then I shall look into changing supplier.
> Regards Mike.

That's what I plan to do. Npower were the cheapest for me, according to
uswich.com, but I expect that'll now change.

--
Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 15:55:45 +0000, judith <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:44:22 -0000, "Mike Cawood, HND BIT"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"Clive Sinclair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>As an npower customer I shall leave it for a month to see what other
>>suppliers do to their prices and then I shall look into changing supplier.
>>Regards Mike.
>>

>I really cannot understand why more people don't do this. Whilst the
>suppliers can put up their prices and know that their profits will
>increase, of course they will do so. If on the other hand people left
>in droves every time there was a significant hike they would think
>twice.
>
>It is quite instructive to look at the different rates that suppliers
>charge dependant on consumer's area: - the historical geographic
>supplier charges much more than any other supplier. They rely on
>people not switching.

Yes. However the benefits of switching are grossly overrated IME. I
believe that all the energy companies are operaing a cartel to keep
all prices artificially high.

M.

Mark <[email protected]> wrote:

> >It is quite instructive to look at the different rates that suppliers
> >charge dependant on consumer's area: - the historical geographic
> >supplier charges much more than any other supplier. They rely on
> >people not switching.

> Yes. However the benefits of switching are grossly overrated IME. I
> believe that all the energy companies are operaing a cartel to keep
> all prices artificially high.

You should lay your evidence before the police, cartels being illegal
and all. Of course, it might just be the law of supply and demand in
action, rather than a conspiracy.

--
^Ï^ <[email protected]>

Mark <[email protected]> writes:

> are operaing a cartel to keep
> all prices artificially high.

Remember natural gas prices have approximately doubled in five
years. That's because, despite what anybody says, the stuff is running
out or becoming really difficult to extract depending on your point of
view. We shouldn't be relying on it like we do.

That's without some nutter disrupting the complicated system that gets
the stuff to us from Norway. Also remember Russia cutting off a whole
country not long back.

If follows that so should leccy (mostly generated from gas) and gas
prices. The fact they haven't quite _yet_ is very much a short-term
thing. If you think that the rest won't follow NPower you are again
mistaken.

NPower are a company and no more criminal than any other company you
agree to buy something from.

You might say I'm scaremongering but it is pretty clear that in a few
years a typical car-driving family household's annual fuel bill is
going to get into the thousands of pounds. Get used to it.

Jon