Re: Curious...When Would You Quit?

NYC XYZ

Guest
Jim Ranieri wrote:

> 33? Dude, are you even shaving yet? Take a break for a week or 2 and

see if
> you feel better - if not, go see a doctor.

I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they just
disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've always done
without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat does seem to
just hang around for good now.

Anyway, just wondering. I do still enjoy exercising, but now I'm
actually having these thoughts, whereas before I never even questioned
"why"....

NYC XYZ wrote:
:: Jim Ranieri wrote:
:::
:::
::: 33? Dude, are you even shaving yet? Take a break for a week or 2
::: and see if you feel better - if not, go see a doctor.
::
::
:: I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
:: that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they
:: just disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've
:: always done without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat
:: does seem to just hang around for good now.

Cuts that don't heal, cramps and muscle pulls? Something is wrong with you,
dude. Go see a doctor, ASAP. You might have SD....what part of the country
do you live in?

::
:: Anyway, just wondering. I do still enjoy exercising, but now I'm
:: actually having these thoughts, whereas before I never even
:: questioned "why"....

On 9 Mar 2005 13:16:54 -0800, "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
>that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they just
>disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've always done
>without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat does seem to
>just hang around for good now.

It's a tumour.

--
Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

wrote:

>I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
>that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they just
>disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've always done
>without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat does seem to
>just hang around for good now.

Sounds like late stage damages of being severly diabetic.

Roger Zoul wrote:

> Cuts that don't heal, cramps and muscle pulls? Something is wrong

with you,
> dude. Go see a doctor, ASAP. You might have SD....what part of the

country
> do you live in?

What's SD?

I'm in NYC.

Alf Christophersen wrote:

> Sounds like late stage damages of being severly diabetic.

Well, my last check-up, which was last fall, was great. I'm a real
healthy specimen, and I look it.

It's just that I'm not like how I used to be, and I suppose that's just
age, and so that makes me wonder...if I'm supposed to break down
anyway, with age I mean, well, what's the point in being so hard-core?

That's it, damn! I'm having my goddamned ice cream tonight. This is
ridiculous!