Re: Curious...When Would You Quit?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by NYC XYZ, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Jim Ranieri wrote:

    > 33? Dude, are you even shaving yet? Take a break for a week or 2 and

    see if
    > you feel better - if not, go see a doctor.

    I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
    that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they just
    disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've always done
    without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat does seem to
    just hang around for good now.

    Anyway, just wondering. I do still enjoy exercising, but now I'm
    actually having these thoughts, whereas before I never even questioned
    "why"....

    Tags:

  2. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    NYC XYZ wrote:
    :: Jim Ranieri wrote:
    :::
    :::
    ::: 33? Dude, are you even shaving yet? Take a break for a week or 2
    ::: and see if you feel better - if not, go see a doctor.
    ::
    ::
    :: I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
    :: that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they
    :: just disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've
    :: always done without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat
    :: does seem to just hang around for good now.

    Cuts that don't heal, cramps and muscle pulls? Something is wrong with you,
    dude. Go see a doctor, ASAP. You might have SD....what part of the country
    do you live in?

    ::
    :: Anyway, just wondering. I do still enjoy exercising, but now I'm
    :: actually having these thoughts, whereas before I never even
    :: questioned "why"....

  3. Helgi Briem

    Helgi Briem Guest

    On 9 Mar 2005 13:16:54 -0800, "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
    >that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they just
    >disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've always done
    >without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat does seem to
    >just hang around for good now.

    It's a tumour.

    --
    Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

  4. On 9 Mar 2005 13:16:54 -0800, "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I dunno, maybe I'm just superstitious now or something...I get cuts
    >that don't heal (big ol' ugly scars now, not like before when they just
    >disappear), I get cramps and pull muscles doing what I've always done
    >without even noticing I had muscles to use, and the fat does seem to
    >just hang around for good now.

    Sounds like late stage damages of being severly diabetic.

  5. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Roger Zoul wrote:

    > Cuts that don't heal, cramps and muscle pulls? Something is wrong

    with you,
    > dude. Go see a doctor, ASAP. You might have SD....what part of the

    country
    > do you live in?

    What's SD?

    I'm in NYC.

  6. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Alf Christophersen wrote:

    > Sounds like late stage damages of being severly diabetic.

    Well, my last check-up, which was last fall, was great. I'm a real
    healthy specimen, and I look it.

    It's just that I'm not like how I used to be, and I suppose that's just
    age, and so that makes me wonder...if I'm supposed to break down
    anyway, with age I mean, well, what's the point in being so hard-core?

    That's it, damn! I'm having my goddamned ice cream tonight. This is
    ridiculous!